Amazon Prime Day

02camaro

Has anyone come across any good bike related amazon prime day deals? If so post them up here. Ive been looking for bike related stuff and havent come across anthing.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
There was a bug with the Fire Stick and Echo Dot bundle that brought it down to ~$10 and change yesterday. I was then clicking around some more playing with codes and got both for $0.00, arriving Thursday. Jeff Bezos is probably gonna show up with a baseball bat demanding money.

That being said, anyone looking to buy both spy devices for $50 to support my Amazon side hustle business?:)

rick81721

Lothar
There was a bug with the Fire Stick and Echo Dot bundle that brought it down to ~$10 and change yesterday. I was then clicking around some more playing with codes and got both for $0.00, arriving Thursday. Jeff Bezos is probably gonna show up with a baseball bat demanding money.

That being said, anyone looking to buy both spy devices for $50 to support my Amazon side hustle business?:)

I just sold my roam 40 wheelset for 50 bucks on amazon prime - sorry Magic!

TimBay

Any chance you can duplicate that magic for me? (See what I did there?)

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad

My wife got this deal, HOWEVER WE DIDNT EVEN NEED IT

So who thinks that everyone isn't seeing the same prime deals?
tenor.gif

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING

why not share this code combo bro

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
why not share this code combo bro
Supply and demand. I got one, you need one. $44.99 for you bro.

In reality, I found out about this from IT bros chat at work and didn't think about it, then it was fixed. Amazon had like $52.99 instant off, code was like ship2me or something which knocked off whatever for purchases over $50, then I clicked on my Discover card and it changed to $0.00. Clicked buy faster than Iggy orders pizza after work on Friday.

Top Bottom