Am I clairvoyant? - Annoying error - see alert.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Site is losing its brain with the time-of-post error. I’ll be back on it on Monday.

Really annoying.
apologies again.

Patrick

Staff member
OK - going to try something radical - throw money at it.

Upgrading from a shared database environment to a private container.
sounds complicated doesn't it!
it is ! but we'll be ok.

If that doesn't fix it, we'll roll it back and try something else! (mo' money!)

one piece crank

Yeah, I tried a few times, but the pop-up prompts are never correct. refreshed the page, posted in this thread, when back and posted in the other...

Patrick

Staff member
Yeah, I tried a few times, but the pop-up prompts are never correct. refreshed the page, posted in this thread, when back and posted in the other...

refresh the page, and look at the last post - if it is posted in the future, it has to "vest" before posting afterwards.
ugh!

BPaze

refresh the page, and look at the last post - if it is posted in the future, it has to "vest" before posting afterwards.
ugh!
So I have seen threads where it is posted in the future then someone else is able to post which is also in the future and you have to wait a while to post. It is really weird and almost like it doesn't affect everybody the same.

68nova200

I think this might be on my end. But PC time vs server time here at my job. Interestingly enough the errors always coincide to the server time here at my job.20200710_212938.jpg20200710_212942.jpg

Patrick

Staff member
I think this might be on my end. But PC time vs server time here at my job. Interestingly enough the errors always coincide to the server time here at my job.View attachment 133989View attachment 133990

it seems to be a bad cached value. i've seen a number of time related problems.
thanks for the report. I'm trying to correlate this with some server errors vs database results.

Top Bottom