alright

anrothar

entirely thrilled
Mrs walter just went to go get more, hopefully better package goods, and chinese food

i want vegan general tso's chicken. call her up and tell her it's really important, so she should rrop it off in stanhope on her way back. i can pay either by plastic or in change,.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i want vegan general tso's chicken. call her up and tell her it's really important, so she should rrop it off in stanhope on her way back. i can pay either by plastic or in change,.

take the change walt, take the change!

jesus is my homeboy
bigguy.jpg

walter

Fourth Party
This from the cop who isn't allowed to carry a gun..Geesze!

Its like that comedian said years ago about the "bobbies" in the UK, who don't, or at the time didnt carry weapons.

"Hey you, Stop, or I will say stop again"

D

DANSPANK

Yes but they have huge truncheons and large heads that go all the way to the top of those hats.

Fred, if you were a copper back home then you too would have a huge truncheon. But, as it stands right now, sorry buddy.

ArmyOfNone

Its like that comedian said years ago about the "bobbies" in the UK, who don't, or at the time didnt carry weapons.

"Hey you, Stop, or I will say stop again"

Most fall over laughing after they hear that so it makes my job pretty easy.

Yes but they have huge truncheons and large heads that go all the way to the top of those hats.

Fred, if you were a copper back home then you too would have a huge truncheon. But, as it stands right now, sorry buddy.

:(

D

DANSPANK

But I've heard that the British Bobby fires more blanks than their American counterpart.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I have picked these for you:

Attachments

• ass kicker.jpg
    ass kicker.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 5
  • Fred Avitar.jpg
    Fred Avitar.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 29

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
sssuuuuuuurrre, run away you scurred run awayerses! :getsome:

chrisg is a runner awayerer!
Damn straight, wtf else would you do with this physique? I was so scared of the drunken bearded mountain man that I runned away until this morning.

(I'm sorry I missed this while it was really going strong. Damn.)

Top Bottom