allow me to re-introduce myself

K

klutch

my name is Klutch,I live in sunny Bloomfield.I've been riding for about 10-11 years mostly trails and some xc races.I've done some downhill but not for a while,I've downhilled a hardtail with 5 inches up front(not recommended)and I recently bought a mountain cycle fury with 5-6 inches front and rear.It's light enough to pedal and strong enough for some smaller drops and jumpsa and I'm looking forward to trying my best to break it this year.Well it;s Jan. and I rode all through the winter so 2-3 times a week so I don't mind the cold and have no problem with driving a ways to ride so.....let's ride
peace.

ArmyOfNone

Welcome Welcome Welcome. I am off exit 10 on 287...not sure where that is in relation to you. But im always up for some good riding and dont mind to travel as well. My bike only has one gear tho :)

heythorp

Welcome Welcome Welcome. I am off exit 10 on 287...not sure where that is in relation to you. But im always up for some good riding and dont mind to travel as well. My bike only has one gear tho :)

shit i lived down there for a bit. Road from there to Washington's crossing on the canal trail....

ArmyOfNone

shit i lived down there for a bit. Road from there to Washington's crossing on the canal trail....

I live about 5 minutes from there...in north brunswick. where did you say you were again? or have you yet to disclose that. :rofl:

Frank

Sasquatch
howdy

my name is Klutch,I live in sunny Bloomfield.I've been riding for about 10-11 years mostly trails and some xc races.I've done some downhill but not for a while,I've downhilled a hardtail with 5 inches up front(not recommended)and I recently bought a mountain cycle fury with 5-6 inches front and rear.It's light enough to pedal and strong enough for some smaller drops and jumpsa and I'm looking forward to trying my best to break it this year.Well it;s Jan. and I rode all through the winter so 2-3 times a week so I don't mind the cold and have no problem with driving a ways to ride so.....let's ride
peace.
Welcome

D

DANSPANK

I have an MC Fury too! Its a great bike, quite burly. I'm going to beef it up a bit and use it as my downhill thang - it should be fine.

I'm in Secaucus so just up the road.

T

triameleon

C!

Are either of you guys into Clutch the Band by chance?

Top Bottom