Allenwood General Store: Fail

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
I've been going there since I was a kid. My parents would let me ride down the Manasquan bike path and out to Pedler Village(now outlets). When i expanded my journy down the path I discovered the general store.

20 years later I pulled in on Sunday morning to grab a sandwich. The system there never really blew me a way but it was tollerable. The wait to order, wait to for food, wait to pay - system could have been one step shorter by collecting $ once food was prepared, no big deal.

I walk in, staight to beverage cooler, grab a water and hit the counter. With $$ in hand I stood for 10 minutes in the state of invisableness, decided a sandwich would be another 10, plus the potential for an additional 10 to pay - F*** that. The counter person finally rings me up and asked why I waited 10 minutes for a water, that conversation should have been vise versa.

I feel bad because if the old man was there it would not have happened, but that place needs a major CS overhaul. A counter person that stays at the register and collects the $ at the proper monment and a cook who can make more than one sandwich at a time.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I kninda dig this place since it feels like you are in a time warp.

The guy who owns or runs it looks like a sloth.

Scary dude but ok food.

The Kalmyk

I kninda dig this place since it feels like you are in a time warp.

The guy who owns or runs it looks like a sloth.

sloth%20(2).jpg

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions