Allamuchy Sunday 10/29

idbrian

Crotch Rot
First off, the ride is Sunday 11/2 but i apparently can't change the title with the edit feature.

I'm going to ride Allamuchy this Sunday with a 10:30-11 starting time at the Tranquility lot for those interested. Will be a medium paced intermediate ride. There will be stops with big uphills, especially the climb in that kicks my ass. I'm bringing a friend that is newer to this type of terrain but he is coming along well. About 12-14 miles.

I may make a slight adjustment to the meeting time as we get closer.

If interested post up.

Directions to the lot can be found in the trail directory.

Last edited:
might be there

Sounds like a ride that would suit me. Are you climbing in up the white trail? - that is a bit of a chore.

No the white trail in would be boring as hell, that will most likely be on the way back. Will be taking the purple (cardiac bypass i believe) in, which is a brutal climb. Steeper and rougher terrain, but quicker.

I'll post up tomorrow if this ride is still on. May head to Ringwood instead seeing as Mooch got hammered by a storm that i didn't even know happened.

I agree.

I'm with you there. I've gone up the white - it's boring. Much better going up Cardiac, though I have to do a little hike-a-bike at the top, I admit.

Back
Top Bottom