Allamuchy Sunday 10/29

idbrian

Crotch Rot
First off, the ride is Sunday 11/2 but i apparently can't change the title with the edit feature.

I'm going to ride Allamuchy this Sunday with a 10:30-11 starting time at the Tranquility lot for those interested. Will be a medium paced intermediate ride. There will be stops with big uphills, especially the climb in that kicks my ass. I'm bringing a friend that is newer to this type of terrain but he is coming along well. About 12-14 miles.

I may make a slight adjustment to the meeting time as we get closer.

If interested post up.

Directions to the lot can be found in the trail directory.

Last edited:

EpicRidr

might be there

Sounds like a ride that would suit me. Are you climbing in up the white trail? - that is a bit of a chore.

idbrian

Crotch Rot
No the white trail in would be boring as hell, that will most likely be on the way back. Will be taking the purple (cardiac bypass i believe) in, which is a brutal climb. Steeper and rougher terrain, but quicker.

idbrian

Crotch Rot
I'll post up tomorrow if this ride is still on. May head to Ringwood instead seeing as Mooch got hammered by a storm that i didn't even know happened.

EpicRidr

I agree.

I'm with you there. I've gone up the white - it's boring. Much better going up Cardiac, though I have to do a little hike-a-bike at the top, I admit.

Top Bottom