Allamuchy Sun 7/22 9:30am

S

Stan LeCupp

If anyone wants to join I'll be riding Allamuchy Sunday 9:30am at Waterloo parking lot. 15-20 miles at a moderate pace.

ytc100

Ok I am up for this one. Anyone that wants to see me cramp (or hopefully not) here's your chance. :)

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i spoke to alex last night, i'm gonna try to make this. lots to do tomorrow to make it happen though.

S

Stan LeCupp

Jake- That's sounds promising. Hope you can show.

Scott- Really glad you can make it. See you there.

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
my whole schedule for the week got moved up a day so i'm out. vacation was supposed to start monday, now it's starting sunday so we're heading to the beach early am.

i have to call brett yet since i'm supposed to ride 'mooch w/ him tomorrow but again, with my whole week getting flopped i have to ride later.

sorry guys, definitely next time.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i think we should keep a running tab of bailing on rides. i bet you, norm, and maybe al would run those numbers up high... :D

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
i think we should keep a running tab of bailing on rides. i bet you, norm, and maybe al would run those numbers up high... :D

no way, i'm tops. probably by double digits. the next coupla weeks just blow. vacation, boston, DET. ugh. looks like i'll be the running man.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I think I've only ever bailed on 2, many fewer than someone and his 2007 race schedule...

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
You're dreaming. I rarely commit to anything that starts after 7:00 am.

ytc100

I was totally planning on going but I forgot about my sister's wedding Sunday in Nevada. But before I fly out I need to dig up my entire backyard because my wife wants to put in new grass so I can't ride Saturday either.

Note: I don't have a sister (or a wife technically).

:)

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was totally planning on going but I forgot about my sister's wedding Sunday in Nevada. But before I fly out I need to dig up my entire backyard because my wife wants to put in new grass so I can't ride Saturday either.

Note: I don't have a sister (or a wife technically).

:)

scott, are you "trolling"??! :D

S

Stan LeCupp

I don't think Jake really bailed on this one, He never officially committed to the ride. Enjoy your vacation, maybe next time.

Anyone else joining? Would be great to see some new faces.

J-Dro

I wish I could join you guys but I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon for vacation too and have to stay close to home. So 6MR it is.

Alex, I'm heading to the UK for the week... anything you want me to tell the queen while I'm there? :D

S

Stan LeCupp

I wish I could join you guys but I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon for vacation too and have to stay close to home. So 6MR it is.

Alex, I'm heading to the UK for the week... anything you want me to tell the queen while I'm there? :D

Haha Jeff, No message for the Queen. Have a great trip, Where are you heading too?

J-Dro

Haha Jeff, No message for the Queen. Have a great trip, Where are you heading too?

We're staying in London in the Kensington section. Probably will take a day trip or two out to the countryside. But my main task of the week is keeping my 15 and 11 year old kids engaged. PM me any suggestions if you know the area. Towers of London for sure.

Top Bottom