Allamuchy Suggestions?

If you are serious about the PNW.. I'll set you up with a tour guide in Bellingham. I rode there for a week last Aug and I can't wait to go back. Make the dive from there to Squamish too. Those two are my favorites .
Yep, been looking into it for a while. Just not sure how soon it will happen especially with the insane housing costs.

Yeah, but you think wildcat

I haven’t been to deer park in a long time, but I’ve been there a whole bunch of times, unless there is a few trials that I don’t know(which, clearly could be ,the case), my impression is deer is easier than tourne, Lewis morris.
what the fuck do i know?

I would say definitely not. Rogue is the best trail in the park hands down and there's another one that Strava calls yellow rogue that is fun too - it goes up and around one of the biggest hills in deer park. That and the trails that leave from the main lot and go to the lake are fun and pretty rocky. I wouldn't put DP in the same conversation as LewMo or Tourne. It's my least favorite of the Mooch 3 parks but still has it's own merit. I did a Stephens/DP/Mooch loop yesterday that was pretty great and my shoulders still feel it.

Strava Mooch 3 Park

Back
Top Bottom