Allamuchy/Stephens/Deer Park Trifecta

The Kalmyk

Anyone serious about showing a couple of riders around the Moochy...Sunday's would work...Looking to do 35-40 miles at a consistant pace...Mr Dick aka. Hardtale70 what's up...

xc62701

I'd help ya out but i'm booked for next weekend and maybe the one following. Anyone up for this October 19th?

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Anyone serious about showing a couple of riders around the Moochy...Sunday's would work...Looking to do 35-40 miles at a consistant pace...Mr Dick aka. Hardtale70 what's up...

Keep a lookout cause i hear there might be a faux 50K going off soon. Other than that if schedules match I'll guide whoever,but Spence the word on the street is you're more a 3.5-4 milesomooch type:D

The Kalmyk

Keep a lookout cause i hear there might be a faux 50K going off soon. Other than that if schedules match I'll guide whoever,but Spence the word on the street is you're more a 3.5-4 milesomooch type:D

Ill be sure to contact you for this faux 50k...I mean I do need someone who knows the area really well:D

EpicRidr

Let's do this thing...

Strictly intermediate pace - not a hammerfest. Meet at the 517 pull-off north of 80. Wheels down at 12PM. Plan on 3-4 hours total - including a couple rest stops.

EpicRidr

Uh, forgot to say Sunday 10/5

Sunday 10/5, 12noon.

Last Sunday did not work out 'cause of the weather, but it's supposed to be nice weather right through the upcoming weekend.

Wazu

Crap I'd like to make it but I'm going to the guerillas in the mist at MD on Saturday. If it rains Saturday for whatever reason, I'll make it to The Moochfest.

xc62701

I'll be at MD on Saturday. Next weekend is no good for me and the weekend of the 19th is shot. And so is the one following and the next...sheesh. Lets do this ride November 15th. I'm setting the date aside... :D

Wazu

fknfnny

:rofl::rofl::rofl: "You can even just wing it and I'll counsel you at each intersection.Whatev........."
-----Brett

EpicRidr

Yep, today at noon

I'm still planning on riding today. Don't know how much it rained last night - hope it's not too muddy. I'll be at the pulloff on 517 just north of 80 a couple minutes before noon.

-Chris

Top Bottom