Allamuchy Saturday October 13 8:30am

P

Phatbiker

hey peeps.. i'll be leading a ride at the mooch on saturday, october 13th. wheels down at 8:30am. I'll be there by 8:15am. meet at the waterloo rd lot. the pace will be intermediate to advanced but there will be somewhat frequent stops. the terrain requires a decent level of base fitness so please be aware of this if you decide to make this ride. total ride time will be about 3hrs. you are resonsible for bringing a spare deraileur hanger, tubes, food and water. hope to see some familiar faces in addition to some new ones.

phat

P

Phatbiker

I could go for a Phatty loop. I'm in.

i wanted to thank eveyone that came out on saturday. we had a really good turnout, jeff, mark, alex, matt, chris d and myself. too bad things didn't turn out so well for me with my rear deraileur blowing up on candy ass.. oh well.. that's mountain biking!.. everyone else rode great!..a special thanks to Alex for stepping in and doing ride leader duty. We'll have to do it again before the chill sets in to our bones and keeps us under the covers!

nelson

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Never! Ride through the winter!

Good job posting/leading (mostly). You started at Waterloo and lost the derailleur on CA? How'd you get back?

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
i wanted to thank eveyone that came out on saturday. we had a really good turnout, jeff, mark, alex, matt, chris d and myself. too bad things didn't turn out so well for me with my rear deraileur blowing up on candy ass.. oh well.. that's mountain biking!.. everyone else rode great!..a special thanks to Alex for stepping in and doing ride leader duty. We'll have to do it again before the chill sets in to our bones and keeps us under the covers!

nelson

Nelson,

So, your luck turned to crap when you met up with our group, eh? Glad it was only a mechanical and not a bio-mechanical.

You parked on the other side of the park -- how did you get back to your car? Did you make an SS of your bike?

P

Phatbiker

Nelson,

So, your luck turned to crap when you met up with our group, eh? Glad it was only a mechanical and not a bio-mechanical.

You parked on the other side of the park -- how did you get back to your car? Did you make an SS of your bike?

i tried to make a single speed out of it and it kinda worked. how did i get out? i went up the back side of cardiac and then cut through the boy scout camp.

nelson

doofus

Nelson,
Too bad it didn't break before you saw us.
I carry a spare der. in my pack.
Bummer.
Lenny

P

Phatbiker

Nelson,
Too bad it didn't break before you saw us.
I carry a spare der. in my pack.
Bummer.
Lenny

hey lenny.. thanks man. that's very nice of you.. the even crazier part of the whole story is that i've been carrying an extra deraileur in my pack for months now...i took it out of my pack just before my last ride when i went out on the single speed and saturday i just forgot to put it pack in the camelbak... i left it in the car!!! anyway, thanks again. i hope you guys had a great ride.. take care.

nelson

Top Bottom