Allamuchy ride 11/10 AM

ryderX

I'll be riding from the Waterloo rd. lot on Friday morning approx. 9 AM Hopefully hitting all 3 parks, KVSP, Allamuchy and Deer Park, better known as the Allamuchy Hat Trick. Steady pace with minimal stopping, 3-4 hours with a few bail out options. So far Jim has commited, all are welcome. Please come prep'd with adequate food, water, tubes, money for expresso shots at the Andover Grist mill.
If your planning on attending just respond to this post.
Kris Weber

Already happened...

Kris, that ride already happened on eleven/five.... I think you may have missed it... Somebody called it the Hat Trick.....

Bob W

JORBA: Allamuchy
JORBA.ORG
Hat Trick

Hey I dont see any of the intersections marked!!!! Pretty easy route thru the north sectionof the park. Had enough hills at that point??? Whaaaa...I just wish I was not in the office today, looks like it was a good one!

Bob W.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
hahaha. i know, it's no swivel chair race around a desk, but it all we've got to work with.... haven't bothered to figure out placemarks yet. mainly because i don't like looking at them on google earth. i though everyone was supposed to call in sick today if they had crappy, non-union jobs?

Yelling on 517...

I heard there was some yelling at hat trick bikers on route 517 today around 12:27pm. Something like "WAAAAeeeeEEEHH! EEHH!".

Last edited:

ryderX

That was you ?

That was you ? I figured it was just some local farmer flirting with us. I take back the insult about your forefathers and your genetic makeup, though I'm sure you didn't hear any of it...:D

Yes Sir

ryderX said:
That was you ? I figured it was just some local farmer flirting with us. I take back the insult about your forefathers and your genetic makeup, though I'm sure you didn't hear any of it...:D

See Senior.... And thanks for the take back.

I didn't get the window down in time for you Sean. I'll get you next time though.

Top Bottom