Allamuchy Friday 7/13

dmc123

To all,

My buddy is coming up from Philadelphia and I want to show him the best that Allamuchy has to offer. I have taken him there before but wasn’t able to be the best guide. I’ve been there several times but still don’t know it that well. Would anyone be interested in leading a ride covering the best of Allamuchy (north side)? We are looking to start about 4:30 Friday and want to do about 2.5 hours. We are both advanced riders and want to do a moderate pace, but we will need several stops. Other riders who would like to join are also welcome. We are also looking to do a lighter ride on Saturday morning about 10 am at Deer Park if anyone is interested.

Dave

Mike679

Dave:

I'm probably riding @ Allamuchy on Saturday morning, like 8:00am-ish for a couple or three hours. Not sure how that works into your schedule, but figured I'd throw it out there.

Mike

dmc123

Mike,

We originally planned on riding Saturday morning, but my friend now has to leave for a wake. Thanks for the offer, I will try to catch up with you on the next one.

Dave

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
We didn't go too far or too fast but there were no time constraints and everyone had their spandex on the inside so it was pretty damn fun..............

dmc123

Brett,

Thanks for leading us on a great ride last night. I've been telling Jim that there was so much more to Allamuchy than I was able to show him and you got us to some real nice stuff. We both loved that last downhill, it really capped off the ride. Hope to do it again sometime, I will be working on my endurance in the meantime.

Dave

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Candyass could only "top off" a tabasco enema.Like I said Fred, never again........The trail doesn't exist

Top Bottom