Allamuchy bridge curse!

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
I rode in Deer Park this evening, and I saw Bob W's evil eye floating above the infamous crash bridge...

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I got my sock and shoe on in an almost normal fashion this am.The bleeding has stopped and I have some articulation(no more peg leg swing).I think I'm over the hump.I'm gonna have some serious mental issues w/ getting back on the horse i think...............................

well, i'll solve your first mental issue brett: you need to be on bikes, not HORSES! wake up man! :D

anrothar

entirely thrilled
does this mean you're gonna start shouting "giddayup!" and "hiyoooo silver, awaaaaaaayyyyy!!!" while riding instead of making moto noises?

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
It's out and unbandaged.Real world therapy starts today.Still no bleeding but it looks like no stiches has left me w/ a 1/4" gap in my knee.

hardtale70

Shop Keep
Quick 20 on the road today and it didn't bleed.Very stiff and crampy from the 4+ days of immobilization but it's gonna work out i think.I didn't think a knee could get uglier, boy was i wrong..................

hardtale70

Shop Keep
On Monday i took the road to the cutoff,down to Sussex branch,north to do a full tour of KVSP then back South to Cranberry and into and over the mooch to get home.It only bled a little bit so i'd say I'm back and better than ever.This thread is officially dead..................................

Top Bottom