Allamuchy 9/19

Mike679

In a rare day with few time constraints I'm planning on riding at Allamuchy tomorrow, starting somewhere in the neighborhood of 8:00am, most likely from the Waterloo Rd. parking lot. Looking to go 15, maybe close to 20 miles (if my legs will allow) at a what I would call a moderate pace (intermediate, maybe?) for 3-4 hours. My tentative route will basically ride a loop that will go from Waterloo to Tranquility and back.

Figured I'd post up to see if anyone cared to join.

Mike

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm interested, but afraid I may be a bit to slow for you. Although I ride there often, I still tend to hike-a-bike there on a few of the larger climbs. Have a great time....may end up seeing you there; green Specialized 29r

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
I may try for this. If i can go i may just ride to your start and bail when we get back to my side , or just do 2 laps. If i don't see ya , have fun and be safe...............

Mike679

I'm always safe.......I'm Safety Mike.

Reggie H. - I'm not exactly a pro racer for what it's worth - just looking to have fun, get some decent miles in and enjoy the ride. The combination of weather and trail conditions looks real promising.

Silver Highlander, silver Stumpjumper if you show.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Missing this hurts but touring a few out of town MTBNJers over at the DP/Stephens... Did go to north today for a good pull on the SS, tough place at 32x18 but the weather was perfect. Enjoy!

Top Bottom