Allamuchy 6/10

ryderX

Stoopid 50 was over ruled by my "life coach"(wife). Seeing how I'll be away for 6 days in 2 weeks for the charity ride, I had to do the bar b que thing tonight, and have a graduation party tomorrow afternoon at 2PM. So that left me with 4 hours for an early morning road ride today and 4 hours for Allamuchy tomorrow.
So here are the details: Rt. 206 Park & Ride Cranberry Lake. 8:30 AM, "spirited" steady pace. 3-4 hours. Hope to see you guys there.
Kris
I'll be riding over on the road from my house so don't panic if my van is not there at 8:28

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
I throw down the gauntlet and he waits til frickin midnite to post when everyone knows i have limited access PCwise.I made a special stop last nite on my way home to check again at 845 and still nothing...damn you,I was looking forward to getting pummeled and sent home crying..................

ryderX

You would've been disappointed. I never left casa d'weber this morning. The festivities from yesterday left me a bit "crisp" and dehydrated.:drooling: So much so I hard time playing 3 game of nerf basketball with my son.

Top Bottom