Allaire Video

xtrpureguts

Put this together last Fall and recently came across it. Two older weekend warriors; but, I think it gives a decent overview of the park. Feedback on making these would be appreciated.

qclabrat

There's a few pro video guys here who can provide better feedback but over all pretty good, not to shaky but the splices seem too abruptly, maybe a transition would help. I liked the music choice but consider putting in a subtitle which trails you are riding. I'd love if someone would add a PIP of the park and show where they were riding. Sort of like what you see on a car racing video game.

rick81721

Lothar
I'd love if someone would add a PIP of the park and show where they were riding. Sort of like what you see on a car racing video game.

Yes this is a great idea. I've seen this on videos guys have done tracking their cars. Displays data like speed as well.

Duke

Like the idea of the map. seems well done for a first person point of view, but honestly, I don’t think anyone wants to watch 5 minutes of helmet cam no matter how well it is done, you need different angles.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
The Garmin VIRB camera has GPS and all the Garmin shit. If you edit with their software, you can add the map and dials and shit.
Videos are still boring.
It you don't believe me, watch this.

Spent most of the lap in 6th, finished the lap in 2nd, won the race.

#boring

Top Bottom