Allaire Update 2-14-09

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
sorry I missed it...looks like a real good loop did you guys hit the coke trail?
I had to go into the office for a few came home and hit the rode did a good loop down to seaside hts.
going to try and hit some thing tomorrow either Allaire or the rode depending on how things go.

ellbiddy

You guys must have been inside as the same time as us, we rolled out around 7 am and I was in the car heading out of the lot at 9:30

betta285

Allaire was perfect. I got there around 12 and could barely find a parking spot, but surprisingly, I didn't hit many people on the trails. The trails were super sticky, but not slow at all, and in reasonably well shape considering last weekend. Got in about 15 miles before I decided to pack it in. The weather was great and my new fork is amazing. One of the best rides I've had in a while.

But back to my essay....:D

Jim

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
Lol, yeah, that's Abbigail. What do you drive?

Jim

cleeeean.jpg

betta285

Don't get me started....
Bisimoto running low 9's on a F22A SOHC 460 whp.

But that's a different forum...:)

betta285

Yeah, it's always like "Well I just totaled my S2K racing my friend's 8 sec. Supra, so what car should I have my parents buy me next? But don't worry, I still have my M3 to drive around until my new car gets here."

Boy Allaire sure was nice today:D

Jim

MVMX

Rest ride

Whoops, sorry Scott. I was about to text you the info when we were talking before then got side tracked. Here you go kids.

http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/7626676

Thanks to Marty for dragging us around. Even though we did do alot of climbing, I think the 3700 might be off.

Good times today.

yes you do dude...you're trying to lose weight and im trying to not get fatter. pretty soon the stops will get shorter and the pace will grow, pushing yourself is a good thing. due to the climbing our average mph was slow. on a sad note that radio controlled plane that crashed no survivors were found. trails were nice and tacky.

WTF? 72 minutes of rest!! And we didn't even eat lunch, break down, or ???.. don't post that on a public forum, climbing??.. its all flat sand:D...I'm old, slow and fat enough, I don,t need to see resting on a map, now I need a brownie.

Look how much downhill :rofl: we did to travel 100 yards on tiger short cut! Climbing? 3700' ha

Good times ladies, perfect trail conditions, I thought the coke trail was just crispy frozen goodness, perfect, no splashes-some crashes; Nice.

Its good to see all NEW :) good looking bikes on this ride, very nice set ups. I got in day 3 adjustments on my recession 'carbon chip', it complements my riding inability nicely ;)

Next time its all uphill at Allaire:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions