Allaire Tuesday Beginner Group Rides return!

walter

Fourth Party
I'm in! I'll be the extremely handsome fella on the funny looking mountain bike with skinny tires and drop bars:D

tomv42

Thanks to Pat from the Snot Rocket for suggesting the Tuesday night ride. My daughter had a blast on the ride, it was the furthest she has ever ridden. She had a blast & will be back for me. A big thanks to Frank for organizing the ride & to all the volunteers, especially Chris for his patience & encouragement.

Attachments

• 2011-06-21_18-47-08_385.jpg
    2011-06-21_18-47-08_385.jpg
    359.9 KB · Views: 158

SJMTBRick

Yeah, she did great! She also crashed less than some other folk I know.....just sayin'.

Merely a coincidence that two of the folk that hit the ground happened to be in front of a certain rider, not mentioning any names...Joe sucks!!!! :hysterica

Frank

Sasquatch
Between Ron, Chris, and Rick...there was a huge amount of "dork factor" being displayed. I don't think there will be a lot of beginners going clipless anytime soon. ;)

Last edited:

walter

Fourth Party
Between Ron, Chris, and Rick...there was a huge amount of "dork factor" being displayed. I don't think there will be a lot of beginners going clippers anytime soon. ;)

You guys didnt see my "unclipped backflip wheelie attempt ejector seat dismount". It was fantastic!

giff06

Thanks everyone for another great ride. Lots of good folks at Allaire. Tom it was good seeing you and your daughter. She is what its all about. Glad she enjoyed it. Good Job Dad!
Ed and Pat Gifford
the Snot Rocket tandem

tomv42

She had such a good time riding, she said she would never have rode that far if she was not in the group. She was beat when finished, but hung on to make it for the promised post-ride ice cream. This was my second group ride and the people are the best, it is so fun to ride with such a friendly group.

Frank

Sasquatch
She had such a good time riding, she said she would never have rode that far if she was not in the group. She was beat when finished, but hung on to make it for the promised post-ride ice cream. This was my second group ride and the people are the best, it is so fun to ride with such a friendly group.

She did so well, it was really cool to watch her go over every obstacle with no fear what-so-ever. And I think we could all be bribed with post-ride ice cream.....we should skip the trails one night and ride to a DQ!!!:D

giff06

You guys didnt see my "unclipped backflip wheelie attempt ejector seat dismount". It was fantastic!
Hey Walter,
I think we might have met at 6 mile a couple of years ago. We had a red tandem then and asked about the Canal Rd parking lot as it was our first time there and were meeting friends. If so, pardon my late hello and good seeing you and your "stunts" on the cross bike.
Ed and Pat Gifford
the Snot Rocket tandem

SJMTBRick

Between Ron, Chris, and Rick...there was a huge amount of "dork factor" being displayed. I don't think there will be a lot of beginners going clipless anytime soon. ;)

"dork factor"?? The sun was out too long, trails were too sandy, tree moved, I was mentally distracted due to loaning my other bike to a friend for the ride.....Ok, "dork factor" it is!! :cool:

Frank

Sasquatch
"dork factor"?? The sun was out too long, trails were too sandy, tree moved, I was mentally distracted due to loaning my other bike to a friend for the ride.....Ok, "dork factor" it is!! :cool:

Or Joe rammed you too many times....wait, that sounds bad.;)

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions