allaire trails

Frank

Sasquatch
I went to Allaire yesterday and came out of there almost spotless. It was actually softer than the previous day, but still I rode trails that shed water pretty nicely and took it easy. I don't know where Mr. Chainsaw found all that mud at??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Thank you for taking it easy on the trails....I appreciate that. I think Mr. Chainsaw found the river tail.:D

dualfisted

I know you're biting your tongue Frank................. I'm lookin' forward to meeting you for a group ride, or the first trail maintenance I can make. TJ

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
I went to Allaire yesterday and came out of there almost spotless. It was actually softer than the previous day, but still I rode trails that shed water pretty nicely and took it easy. I don't know where Mr. Chainsaw found all that mud at??????????????????????????????????????????????????

a local guy took me and my friends down a very little used trail...to a very sketch down hill...where i missed the line and went over bars...there was a bunch of man made bridges it was almost unrideable...i sank in the mud as i got off my bike to walk it...if you want tnext time it rains ill so you hahahahahah...

Frank

Sasquatch
I know you're biting your tongue Frank................. I'm lookin' forward to meeting you for a group ride, or the first trail maintenance I can make. TJ

Not biting my tongue...I was serious. I think it's cool that the mtb community cares about the trails like they do. Hopefully we'll do a ride soon.

Frank

Sasquatch
a local guy took me and my friends down a very little used trail...to a very sketch down hill...where i missed the line and went over bars...there was a bunch of man made bridges it was almost unrideable...i sank in the mud as i got off my bike to walk it...if you want tnext time it rains ill so you hahahahahah...

Sounds like you found the River trail. It's on a flood plain and it gets VERY muddy at times....always fun, but always smelly afterward.

dualfisted

I do like to get durty. I know the section with the boards that you're talking about, it is makeable, but, I don't go near it when it's wet, I need for my ride to really flow for it to be more fun to me, I can avoid that section and pick it up just beyond the muck. When it's dry or frozen though, I enjoy the heck out of a little 2 x 6" action. Lates guys, TJ

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I do like to get durty. I know the section with the boards that you're talking about, it is makeable, but, I don't go near it when it's wet, I need for my ride to really flow for it to be more fun to me, I can avoid that section and pick it up just beyond the muck. When it's dry or frozen though, I enjoy the heck out of a little 2 x 6" action. Lates guys, TJ

Everytime I see your screen name I can't help but think of soemthing you might see on redtube..

dualfisted

haha

I'm assuming that's either some kind of high speed new bicycle tube material, or one o' them naughty websites, and judging by my screen name, I'd say it's the latter of the two. I have actually trained myself to not even think in that direction in reference to my screen name, now I just think of holding two delicious frothy high dollar malt/ hops beverages in my hands. I had a delicious cherry beer in my hands earlier from Unibroue out of Canada, and later I had an excellent IPA from Flying Dog Brewery (I believe). Always think beer, it keeps ya outta trubble with the ladies, well, less trubble than the type of thinking you're doing, haha.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
trying to get the thread back on track...it is amazing what ADD will do to. went out to allaire today trails were a it muddy but overall nice.
got there around 10:00 left around noon it was all and all not to bad.
almost ran into 5 other guys that wer coming down and around a bend.
as i was going up it I was thinking how screwed you could get if someone was rolling down at you good thing we both were going slow... :)

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
sure glad I blew off work to ride today :) I want to apologize to the dude I called frank it was the beard that threw me off but then depending on who you were should I also apologize to frank?
anyway I thought the trails were great I tend to just randomly turn as I am riding.
today I found the abandoned car and some mud ....hopefully I will be out again tomorrow in the am.

dualfisted

Maybe I'll see you guys when you're leaving, I'm waiting for the parking lot to thin out and for the weather to be at its warmest, it's friggin' chillay out thar. BUT, I will be there.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Chilly is a two-way street though...The cold freezes the trail and makes for super-fast riding, or you could be warm and toasty slopping through mud...

-Jim.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Allaire is pretty much mud free now, it will be awesome until our next rain.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
allaire was real good today i met up with 4 dudes and tagged along for 9miles it was a good ride they kept a bit faster pace then i usually do it was good to keep up lots of fun

dualfisted

Woo hoo! Two days in a row of fun, flowing 13.5 mile rides. I feels soooooo good. My new BB and Front Der are working like a champ, AND, my bike still doesn't need to be washed, that's pretty good for days when everyone was worried about trail conditions. YAY!!! :getsome::getsome:

F

FallGirl1430

Woo hoo! Two days in a row of fun, flowing 13.5 mile rides. I feels soooooo good. My new BB and Front Der are working like a champ, AND, my bike still doesn't need to be washed, that's pretty good for days when everyone was worried about trail conditions. YAY!!! :getsome::getsome:

Alrighty than ... Alaire it is about 1pm

Fallgirl ... :)

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions