Allaire Trail Maintenance 2008

dualfisted

Sorry Frank, and Allaire Trails!!!

Well, it looks as though I'm going to miss my first shot at doing TM at Allaire. I'm going to be at some hoity toity Wachovia Bank Banquet type dealy with my GF (the bank manager) the night before and don't know that she'll be too willing to wake up, check out of the hotel and hussle back down here so I can go do trail work. That really sucks. I actually like doing TM. We'll see though, there is still some hope on the issue. TJ

dualfisted

Don't think that option is not being considered, or, telling her I gots to be up early the next day, she'll hate it, but I think she may go for it, she does kiss my ass a bit. I'm definately putting that idea into her head. :getsome:

dualfisted

ahhh screw it, I'll just hop out of bed in the morning and ditch her ass in Tarrytown or terrytown or where ever the hell we're goin'. Either that, or I'll slap her around a bit, I understand women respond well to that.

dualfisted

If you know me, you know I was kidding about smackin' the old lady around. Lest there be anyone taking that comment too seriously.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions