Allaire tomorrow ...

F

FallGirl1430

Hello MTBNJers

Tommy and I are thinking about going to Allaire tomorrow about eh, 12pm? We thought about Washington Valley/CR but it may be a muddy mess. Got any ideas?

Fallgirl ... :)

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
I'll probably ride over to Allaire tomorrow as well, are you all looking for company and/or a tour?

dualfisted

Rode Allaire tonight, it's a bit damp, but not too bad, the cold had it ok on firmness, I'd avoid the river trail unless it freezes up. If you cats are heading there at noon, I'll jump on that train, gotta check weather.com, of course, and hopefully won't get called into work.

F

FallGirl1430

I'll probably ride over to Allaire tomorrow as well, are you all looking for company and/or a tour?

Wow, a tour would be great. We were there last week and got lost a few times. What time would you and others be going?

Fallgirl ... :)

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Noon works fine for me, unless the snow/rain/whatever looks to be arriving sooner. I would then look to go around 11.

Lets just stick with noon and roll the dice? I will be riding there, either a black Yeti 575 or tan On-One rigid, most likely the On-One.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Glad to hear Allaire is drying out!

Poked my head in at Ringwood today, and all snow has melted, but trails are very soft. May take a few nights to freeze up with these warm days. Looks like road riding may be the best bet up north for a few days.

dualfisted

Yo kids, I'm gonna try to be in on the noon thing, I'll be in a tan Honda Civic with a really tall '97 Stumpjumper, green, fully rigid. If I can hang, I'm all over it, if I can't, I'm droppin' off the back like a champ. As for Allaire, it was definately soft, I didn't even think about going down by the river, just stuck to the upper trails where the water drains really quickly, and the colder weather was seeming to help it firm up. There's still plenty of moisture in the ground, it's just cold enuff to keep it from becoming a slop fest. So, noon it is??? Gotcha.
Frank, I know, Allaire is too sandy!!!!!

dualfisted

Anyone who gives a C-rap, I'm planning on riding at Allaire tomorrow, weather permitting around 11am. Anyone wants to meet up, or plans to go and wants to ride, feel free to meet up. I'm the tall dude with the fully rigid, bright green S-Stumpjumper.......... Lates, TJ PS-If you're wayyy faster than me, I'll drop off the back like a nancy-boy, haha.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
Yo kids, I'm gonna try to be in on the noon thing, I'll be in a tan Honda Civic with a really tall '97 Stumpjumper, green, fully rigid. If I can hang, I'm all over it, if I can't, I'm droppin' off the back like a champ. As for Allaire, it was definately soft, I didn't even think about going down by the river, just stuck to the upper trails where the water drains really quickly, and the colder weather was seeming to help it firm up. There's still plenty of moisture in the ground, it's just cold enuff to keep it from becoming a slop fest. So, noon it is??? Gotcha.
Frank, I know, Allaire is too sandy!!!!!

im with you ill be ther at noon...blue mazda black wheels...if i can hang great if not that sucks....tan honda civic got it

Top Bottom