Allaire TM Thanks

Frank

Sasquatch
It was a yet another great day at Allaire. A lot of terrific people gave lots of love back to Allaire’s trails today. We completed a 2 part project in one day due to the hard work of our many volunteers. I would like to thank:

Ryan McCullogh
Charlie Wenz
Joe Taillacq
Mike Flatley
Bob Schwarz
Ken Seebeck
Rick Steelman
Amelia Steelman
Jason Fenton
Jason Pace
Tim Lynch
Fred Brown
Chris Flecknoe
Lee Anderson
Leslie Conrad
Forrest Conrad
Ozzie Alfaro
Walter Rebele
Andre Ferrari
Morgan Woods
Ival McDermott
Jamie Voss
Eric Landron
Mort Dixon
Christopher Drew
Larry Etgen​

Last edited:

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Such an amazing turn out today, that trail is going to be great when its packed in. Great job everyone! Allaire has such a badass group of volunteers, truly awesome people. The 6 mile crew were animals as always, I really hope to return the work when you guys need it up that way.

Group Shot (Click the picture for all of todays pics):

Shaggz

A strong 7
with the turnouts you've been getting at your tm sessions, you must have crushed last year's volunteer hours. great job, ATUG.

Frank

Sasquatch
Oh Yeah

The support we have received this year has been fantastic. We have surpassed last years hours, and have set a record for tm volunteerism at Allaire. I thank everyone for the tremendous support. At this point we are at 547 hours and we still have 1 session left. Incredible.

bobkennelly

new trail

I got a chance to ride on the new cut trail on Sunday late afternoon, found it on my way out at 4pm or so. Looks very nice. Thanks again to all the JORBA people invloved..

Bobke

f2f4

Did you ride it going up or down? Going up was killer. :D

Awesome (once again) working with everyone. Thanks!

EDIT: I managed to snap off a pic while working, so here you go:

1692159320_711a044bd3_b.jpg

Last edited:

crash_in_nj

Maybe everyone keeps showing up because they like Frank so much. No, it must be the donuts or the fun post-TM rides.

On a side note, I bent the crap out of my middle ring yesterday. I'm also getting the left crank replaced, since it keeps falling off.

Wobbegong

On a funny note, when we arrived in the morning, someone brought a box of doughnuts and Jdog grabbed the box and started walking around with it offering them to everyone. Later in the day, we heard someone say how nice it was that Jdog brought doughnuts for the group. I tried not to laugh.:D

Great time on Sunday, I'll be back for sure.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
On a funny note, when we arrived in the morning, someone brought a box of doughnuts and Jdog grabbed the box and started walking around with it offering them to everyone. Later in the day, we heard someone say how nice it was that Jdog brought doughnuts for the group. I tried not to laugh.:D

Great time on Sunday, I'll be back for sure.

..I did not bring them but I tried to force feed them to the troops.

Maybe we will get BobKe and Chris G to come out next time. I think we will have to bait the trap with more than Doghnuts..

j-

bobkennelly

More than dog-nuts

Funny J, I will try to make the next one, there might have to be a large Dunky dough nut coffee in the mix...the trail is very nice. thx again,

Bobke

Top Bottom