Allaire TM Sunday Oct 19

Frank

Sasquatch
Hi all,
Just a reminder that we have a tm session going on this sunday morning Oct 19 at 8am. We will split into crews and do some nick work to prepare the park for the coming winter. So come on out, we'll meet in the Hospital Rd. parking lot.

thanks,
Frank

dualfisted

i'm like 80 percent there!!!!!

So lookin forward to it!!! I've got some obligations on sunday that are really going to make being there a project, but I'm really pushing to be there and get my hands durrttttyyyy!!!! C u cats sunday!!!

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
count me in I have had such a good season riding the trails it feels good to give something back...

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
very good time this morning sorry I missed the after ride but I did get out to do a good loop rode the new reroute on the blue we did give that a week and it will never stand out as 'a new trial".
which leads to a new trail = GOOD ..:D can't believe it was only an hour or so worth of work...

dualfisted

so sad

It is with deep regret that I make my apologies to the trails of Allaire that I, dualfisted, was not present @ this months TM. I was actually off work for once, but something "popped" in my back on tuesday while riding and my whole back was swollen. Well, I felt real good on saturday when all of a sudden..... "POP", it happened again. So, I spent the majority of my weekend laid up with ice on my swollen ass back/ shoulder blade. It hurts, I can't even take a deep breath. I hope this goes away soon. Anyway, sorry I missed the fun. I have to go send one of these apologies to my bicycle now, as I can't ride her yet . Later dudes, tj

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Dude get better quick the good riding season is fast approaching...
well in all honesty there is no bad riding season just some are better than others. :)

Frank

Sasquatch
Hi all,
What a great day to be out in the woods, cool conditions and great people. This month we did some nick clearing and improving on Serpentine, Whoop-de-dos, and a section of the Blue trail that flows off of serpentine. The group did a great job at getting these trails ready for the long winter.
Volunteers:

• Will Hulseberg
    Bob Schwarz
    Jim Doeren
    Chris Rogers
    Mike Confenti
    Glenn Conover
    Ben Tufford
    Chris Gozick
    Christine Gozick
    Mort Dixon

Thanks to all for the hard work and we’ll see you next month Nov 16th for our last session.

Frank

Last edited:
B

blackflag

thanx all

I had a great time. I was finally able to get out with the 501 crew. I tell you, you guys beat me up on the trail - but I was loving every minute of it. Now I know I have hard work to try to keep up with you - even on your bad days.

Either way - I am looking forward to it. - Watch out for those falling trees :)

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions