Allaire TM Sept 21

Frank

Sasquatch
Hi folks,
This sunday Sept. 21st @ 8am. we will get together for another exciting episode of trail work. This sunday we will complete a project that we started last month, a re-route of an eroded hill. So grab some water, the bug spray, and some pruning shears and meet us at the Hospital Rd lot at 8am.
Hope to see ya then,
Frank

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
unfortunatley once again im not going to be able to make this. i have some family obligations on the great island of staten i have to take care of that day:(

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I will be there for the TM can't say about the ride I am riding sat.
and do not want to push my luck with not being around all day again...

dualfisted

ya know......

I actually enjoy TM days, and this year for me has been nothing but work every TM date, n the two I don't have to work for..... Well, those I've got family obligations for. I hope my clout on scaring the Grizzly Adams on acid guy can carry me a little further before I lose my free reign on Allaire trails. I did join JORBA, bought raffle tix n won nothing @ the fest as well as threw money in the JORBA donation bin.... Hopefully that'll get me by a little further. U kids have fun without me.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
TJ I think your karma bank is full, TM or no TM. I fill mine by watching Sarah Palin.

Oh wait, wrong bank.

Frank

Sasquatch
I hope my clout on scaring the Grizzly Adams on acid guy can carry me a little further before I lose my free reign on Allaire trails.

blah, blah, blah, blah ! I had to chase his ass away so get your butt to tm soldier. ;):rofl:

Last edited:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions