Allaire TM March 30

Frank

Sasquatch
Well folks it's been a long winter with more than a few sloppy days and wind storms that put a little bit of a beating on the trails of Allaire. This goes out as an invitation to everyone who enjoyed our little oasis from winter this season, to come help restore Allaires trouble spots. We will meet at the Hospital Rd parking lot at 8am. Hope to see you all there!

dhsean

I'm in!

I'll be there. The place has been a lifesaver this Winter. I'll show some love. Anybody up for some riding after we are done. Then some beer and burgers to make a day of it?

dualfisted

It looks like I'm out. I mentioned the idea of scooting back down here early on Sunday and I could see her face melt right over the phone. You guys have fun without me. If I get home in time, maybe I'll make it out for the ride portion at least, but even that's iffy. Lates peeps. TJ

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
It looks like I'm out. I mentioned the idea of scooting back down here early on Sunday and I could see her face melt right over the phone. You guys have fun without me. If I get home in time, maybe I'll make it out for the ride portion at least, but even that's iffy. Lates peeps. TJ
A man has to know when to pick his battles, and knowing when to bend will make life much more pleasant for you. There will be other sessions to help with, so no sweat man, see you on the trails.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
It is still on, yep. We got some fresh rain today to make all of the spots we will be fixing show up better too, good stuff. :D

BiknBen

The 6 mile crew is coming too.

Yeah...All 50 of us!!!

Actually, I'm still a maybe. I was looking forward to bringing Emily but Jen wants her to go to Church/Sunday school instead. I tried to explain how "the woods are my cathedral..." but she wasn't buy'n it this time. :rolleyes:

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Is it ok if I run around hopped up on Red Bull with the world's biggest C.O.D.??

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions