Allaire TM March 20th thanks

Frank

Sasquatch
Holy cow! Another strong start for us this year. The winter did not leave too much damage so the crew focused on clearing corridor, removing face slappers, and clearing nicks. One crew worked on a muddy area of the Swichbacks and another crew regenerated the a good portion of the Hog Bog. Thanks to everyone for a job well done!!

Today’s crew:
Chris Brawley
Frank Harms
Liz Turrin
Christine Gozick
Ben Tufford
Charlie Lenz
Brian Watson
Jason Fenton
Brian Snyder
Paul LaBarbera
Bill Fiedler
Sarah Ralston
Bill Kaminski
Jim Vreeland
Bill Anderson
Ival McDermott
Dana Napurano
Tyler Smith
Jacquelin Wegner-Jones
Nick Comey
Amy Hayes
Dan Hayes
Anne Tummey
Chris Rogers
Mark Healey
Maryanne Surowiec
Gary DiBarba
James Pearl
Mandi Tabbit
Eric Capers
Wendy Mancini
Marc Muller
Bonnie Dexter
Mike Wolert
Bryan Schmidt
Harden Fowler
Charles Krop
Brian Reilly
Pat Reilly
Ed Gifford
Pat Gifford
David Greczylo
Bill Bastan
Lisa Fortunato
Robin Evensen
Joseph Santana
Mike Confenti
Dustin Smith
Mitchell Gold
Chris Schilling
Will Hulseberg
Drew Carafone
Marsha Moroni
Ozzie Alfaro
Sean Tarricone

fingers are now cramping!!!

thanks,
Frank

Last edited:
Let's just say there is a touch of 6mile run at the hog bog. As soon as me pearl and mandi hit that section we all said "Jay" at the same time.

There used to be a really nasty root section in the hog bog. Robin (skiphreaknj), Dana (dnap) and I took care of that.

So true Ben...that came out real nice....many smiles on all of the Hog Bog. Edited original post too....my brain is scrambled.:eek:

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone!

I wasn't able to roll out of bed in time for the 8am meet (late night watching UFC and woke up at 4am with sore throat). Luckily i was able to force myself to get up for a 10:30 wheels down so I got to enjoy some of the weather today. Got some of my friends out who are new to the sport too.

You guys definitely had the park swarmed today!

Good work. We thought for sure Jdog.

J and a bunch of others get credit for the big earth-moving in the loop furthest out in the hog bog. I was targeting a couple other spots that J pointed out or that simply annoy me while riding at Allaire. :D

If I lived a hair closer to Allaire, the whole hog bog would look more like that. I am still figuring out how to use that soil. Felt like we were digging sand castles.

Thanks to everyone who showed up!

j-

another great day in the woods for sure and the work in the bog will allow us to include part of it in the Tuesday night rides again :) I don't know about everyone else but that is the way I like to spend my a Sundays.
Jay, you better watch out we might need to do a soil raid from 6 mile.

Last edited:
Its amazing what 50 people can accomplish at a TM. Just about everything at Allaire got some attention...this is awesome.
Definely a testement of love for Allaire and the ability of Frank to pull people together.
Good times, good times.

I got a late ride in yesterday evening and got to enjoy the fruit of all your labor :)

I couldn't believe how much you guys did in a morning! Thank you.

It's amazing how much we did in 3 hours at the hog bog. Jason knows how to lead a TM crew. I always learn a thing or 3 at these sessions. My arms were sore from digging & tamping but it's all worth it when I ride the trail with pride knowing I had a hand in shaping the fun for so many people.

TM wonderful

Rode Allaire for 2 hours just after the TM. Awesome & beautiful work done in oh so many places. Kudos to all of you.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions