Allaire TM June 26

Frank

Sasquatch
It was great to be back out there doing what I love, can’t wait until next month! Thanks to @serviceguy for trekking all the way down to Allaire to work without rock. We did find some pebbles to keep him occupied though. The crew I worked with were eager to learn and avoided working the mud puddle 😀 and Leo tore a tree down with his bare hands. Good stuff, thanks guys!

PS where did you get those monstrous bagels @mike_243 ????

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
It was great to be back out there doing what I love, can’t wait until next month! Thanks to @serviceguy for trekking all the way down to Allaire to work without rock. We did find some pebbles to keep him occupied though. The crew I worked with were eager to learn and avoided working the mud puddle 😀 and Leo tore a tree down with his bare hands. Good stuff, thanks guys!

The bagels are from Barons right next to Brick Bikes

serviceguy

I am most famous for watching other people work. That specific activity, while technically equally exhausting on all types of terrain, is most satisfactory when moving big rocks from A to B just because is involved.
Watching @Mitch fighting with a variety of trimmers and failing though…priceless!
The company, stories and the bagels were well worth the drive! Nice meeting @mike_243, @Schmitty and the rest of the crew!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions