Allaire TM April 22

Frank

Sasquatch
Hey folks,
Please come out and join us for some needed trail work on April 22nd at 8am. We will meet at the Hospital Rd parking lot and will be working on some areas that need help shedding water. So bring your bikes, gloves, water, and ambition as we work to further improve the park.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Hey Frank!

I just sent this e-mail out to a bunch of folks I know. Be ready for a good turnout. Figure we can get done twice the work we did last time. I have enlisted some heavy hitters so think big with reroutes and heavy digging....J:

Next SUNDAY the 22nd is a Trail work day at Allaire.

I expect to see you all there with lots of energy. (bring at least one red bull per person)

Last time we rode in and did some great trail work. We split into 2 groups with the 2nd group on foot.

They have quite a bit of tools and bike trailers to carry them on.

I brought a rake, mini shovel and a saw.

Please come out if you ever ride at Allaire or even if you plan to.

There were some kids along last time so kids seem to be welcome too.

Please forward this to anyone you know who rides at Allaire!!!

Thanks

j

http://www.jorba.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=535#1033&sid=81cace477c19f74d5d64db272f163db1

NJ Jess

And your,...

lunch! Please bring a sandwich, powerbars, extra water, some vitamins, TP,...
Because Redbull and Starbucks coffee will make you tear into TM like the TAZmanian devil. Just watch jdog! I couldn't believe how hungry I was after that TM.

Frank

Sasquatch
Wow

I just sent this e-mail out to a bunch of folks I know. Be ready for a good turnout. Figure we can get done twice the work we did last time. I have enlisted some heavy hitters so think big with reroutes and heavy digging....J:

Next SUNDAY the 22nd is a Trail work day at Allaire.

I expect to see you all there with lots of energy. (bring at least one red bull per person)

Last time we rode in and did some great trail work. We split into 2 groups with the 2nd group on foot.

They have quite a bit of tools and bike trailers to carry them on.

I brought a rake, mini shovel and a saw.

Please come out if you ever ride at Allaire or even if you plan to.

There were some kids along last time so kids seem to be welcome too.

Please forward this to anyone you know who rides at Allaire!!!

Thanks

j

http://www.jorba.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=535#1033&sid=81cace477c19f74d5d64db272f163db1

Thanks for spreadin' the word bro.:)

Frank

Sasquatch
Hey J,
The work we did last month worked perfectly.....no mud in those areas. Rode there yesterday and was surprised at how well the trails held up in all that rain.:)

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Hey J,
The work we did last month worked perfectly.....no mud in those areas. Rode there yesterday and was surprised at how well the trails held up in all that rain.:)

You were Surprised??

I hope you have some bigger plans for this weekend.

I am pretty sure that I will bring at least 3 others who are as crazy with a pick Axe as me.

Watch out for multiple circles of death.

j

Frank

Sasquatch
D

DANSPANK

I should be coming down to this but there's no way in hell I'll be there for 8. I'll ride out to you so where will you all be. I know I could just ride until I run in to someone with a shovel but that's not polite.

Also, is it feasible to bring a dog and have him running around the place whilst the rest of us dig stuff up or is that a no-no...?

Frank

Sasquatch
I should be coming down to this but there's no way in hell I'll be there for 8. I'll ride out to you so where will you all be. I know I could just ride until I run in to someone with a shovel but that's not polite.

Also, is it feasible to bring a dog and have him running around the place whilst the rest of us dig stuff up or is that a no-no...?

We will be working on different areas in the park....I will PM you with my cell #. Doggies are cool but they have to be leashed (legally ;) )

D

DANSPANK

He digs well. But it's more random holes than planned berms. Thanks for the PM, see ya Sunday.

Top Bottom