Allaire sunday anyone?

trener1

Anyone up for a Sunday ride at Allaire?
Maybe a late morning start.

Last edited:

ellbiddy

I'd be down, it'd be nice to have it freeze over, supposed to have some cold nights Friday and Saturday so it should be okay, 9 am late morning? Or is that still early :p

f2f4

I'd be down for a sunday AM ride. As long as it's before noon and not at any kind of race pace... I'll be using this new SS setup and prolly will be hurting! haha.

trener1

Was thinking maybe a bit closer to 10:30 or 11:00.
steady non race pace is perfect, I might be coming with a buddy that will be riding a SS as well.

al415

Banned
I'd be down for a sunday AM ride. As long as it's before noon and not at any kind of race pace... I'll be using this new SS setup and prolly will be hurting! haha.

If the later start does not suit you I'll have an SS in Allaire earlier on Sunday. Maybe 8ish start. No crazy pace here either.

trener1

So is everyone early birds, I'm looking for a 11:00 (or so) start. maybe ride around 3 hrs. I don't really know the park so I can't lead.
Any takers?.

rlb

I'm in for a later morning ride but I don't know my way around. If someone guides I'm in, otherwise I'll ride closer to home

trener1

Looks like the ride will happen, I'm coming with a buddy so need to see what time he can make it, figure late morning/Early afternoon start.
I'll post up an exact time in a bit.

Mare

I rode there today with a few folks and Frank, we needed you! Just ask Huckleberry! :) It was fun ride though...conditions were good at the 9am start, but thawed a lot by noonish. Trails should be excellent tomorrow because I think it's supposed to be colder = less thawing.

Have a good time!!

Top Bottom