Allaire sunday anyone?

trener1

Looks like we will Join Franks crew at 10:30.
It's supposed to get real cold tonight, so the trails should be fast :D.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Sweet! Sounds like a thing going on tomorrow at Allaire. I should be there as well. I will have have some eager roadies in tow. Not sure of our group dynamic yet, but I am hoping they will all be smiling throughout the ride!:)

See some of you there.

dirty bert

Banned
4th week in row!

Woo hoo look at me, i think i'm coming out for another ride. this will be my 4th ride in a row, not bad with twin newborns at home. the wife rules!

walt, is mig coming?

-j

TommyCrash

DB, you're just going because you know I have to work. Don't try to get extra brownie points with the wifey cuz you posted how great she is. She married to a bum like you isn't she? Isn't that enough? You Slacker. Enjoy

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
Woo hoo look at me, i think i'm coming out for another ride. this will be my 4th ride in a row, not bad with twin newborns at home. the wife rules!

walt, is mig coming?

-j

nah unfortunatly ima be sitting this one out. headed to my folks tomorrow for the day.

dirty bert

Banned
DB, you're just going because you know I have to work. Don't try to get extra brownie points with the wifey cuz you posted how great she is. She married to a bum like you isn't she? Isn't that enough? You Slacker. Enjoy

dude, yer so just jealous that yer leash only reaches 6mile or yer backyard.

notice at 5:30pm it's still light out!!!

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
gotta agree I got there at 08:30 left around 11:30 it was cold and frozen...

rlb

It's humbling to be the slow poke of the group (the 10:30 group that is). Thanks a ton to whomever was sweeping and led me out when I bailed. I didn't get your name (KenS??).

Top Bottom