Allaire State Park 11/9

the bridge trail you speak of is the coke trail and it will be a SLOPPY mess this weekend after all this rian we had. prolly not a good idea as it will wreck the trails. they dont see enough maintnance as is so its prolly best to stay off em.

.. the last thing we need is a november slopfest... plenty of trails to choose from.. so we'll steer clear...

i"d be in for a ride but i doubt i'm going to purposely get up that early to ride. my days of getting sleep are dwindling. i was hoping to ride again with Mr. Chainsaw and i never had the privledge to ride with mean irish guy.

riding in between mr chainsaw and Mean Irish Guy is like being the meat in a sexy sandwich:rofl:

riding in between mr chainsaw and Mean Irish Guy is like being the meat in a sexy sandwich:rofl:
there is not enough drugs to get that image out of my head....:cry:
but tommorow afternoon I am going to try to hit either the trails or the road maybe around 14:00
need to ride this time change and weather is killing me....

u cats r killin me, hahaha

"I'll rap yer head in with a ratchet", Jerky Boyz comments, gotta love em. Anyway, gotta work, of course, so I'm out. But keep this thread rollin, cuz I'm laughin my face off. Also, I think I've ridden between Chainsaw and MIG, I was (at one time or another) the meat in a sexxy sammich, haha!!!!!!

I have a brunch in the AM... ..
:rofl::rofl::hysterica:worthless i need to see this..

Brunch? dinng with the trumps are we!... ok Biff, you and Miffy have a good time see you at 1400 hours.. MF..

Brunch... hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
Fun ride at 7am, even with 4 hrs sleep... thanks to everyone for showing up.

Trails were a bit wet and slippery in parts... but luckily no mud fest...

1400 ride

Well the 2:00pm ride went good myself and Brian had a nice easy pace. Parking lot was pretty packed, some small water holes nothing to worry about. Good ride Brian. see everyone soon.

Mike

i'm dyin over here!!!!

Reading about the fun u cats are having while I'm in middle of working four days straight with over 50 hours on the clock is absolutely drivin me batty. Makes me long for last year when I was unemployed, had money in the bank and was riding 5 days a week. Well, glad someone is having fun. Lates........ PS-"Frank Rizzo!!! Open yer ears, jackass!!!"

Sorry I missed you guys I our brunch was at Cinkos we did not fininsh up till after 1 by then I felt like a fat bastard...hung out at the house till 2:30 then did the TJ suffle from the house a lap thru allaire then back to the house.
this worked out pretty good I found a trek 800 in the trash...can you say SS..
now I have to sell th goose on craigslist ( I have a strict 3 bike policy ) plus if I get 50 bucks for it thats the stuff I need for the conversion.

BTW: riding down the hill on metedeconk road holding the trek was tricky... :)

haha

Haha, Mike, did u call the ride to Allaire from the house the TJ Shuffle, haha. I credit Ken S with motivating me to do that, but thanks jus the same. U must've been the site whipping down that hill with the 800 over yer shoulder. Fun project

Back
Top Bottom