Allaire Snow

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
I woke up and saw the snow this morning and had to ride in it. The weather looked like it might change to rain later in the day, so I found myself driving to Allaire at sunrise. I think this vacation has made me mildly insane. Click the pics for full rez.

The drive

The lot

Rolling out

Fresh tracks

Obligatory myspace shot

Inbred

The Manasquan looked awesome

KenS

JORBA.ORG
Moar:

The river again

Back to the lot, great morning. 2 hours in the woods before a lot of people woke up

Frank

Sasquatch
This site needs a "green with envy" smiley. Cool stuff Ken...totally jealous.
Loose the #;)

Frank

Sasquatch
This is why we got snow...my fault.
never ridden yet :mad2:

turner004.jpg

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
holy .... you got fresh tracks!! that's it, I'm going riding!

frank, she's a beauty... can't wait to see you climbing up cardiac on that baby.

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
:DNiiiiiccccceeeeee!!!!! Now we are all in serious trouble. I predict road trips in the near future.:D

KenS

JORBA.ORG
F U harms for derailing my awesome snow thread with an awesome new bike pic. :D

walter

Fourth Party
This is why we got snow...my fault.
never ridden yet :mad2:

turner004.jpg

I don't like when people buy new bikes:getsome::getsome::getsome:

Any who, nice SuperGoose Frank:D

Enjoy that nice ride, someday.

Sorry Ken, back to your awesome pics.

Glancing Aft

I'm going to piggy back on this thread with some snow pics up North today. I rode over to the Tourne with my fingers crossed but as I expected there was way too much snow ride (atleast with my setup) so I did about 10 miles on the road, stopping off in denville to make an all important stop at the liquor store!

My Road,
IMG_2081.jpg

IMG_2082.jpg

IMG_2093.jpg

IMG_2086.jpg

IMG_2096.jpg

The Reward,
IMG_2097.jpg

KenS

JORBA.ORG
Awesome shots dude. The fact that I quit beer until May makes that double bag shot sting though!

C

Cthulhu

I was at tourne a couple of days ago... there were a couple of deep ruts from previous riders... anyone know of any trail maintenance in the near future for tourne? I wouldn't mind giving a hand as I'm sure I a left a couple in the muddy section just before the lake.

And now back on track....

I just picked up some Otter Creek Porter and Flying Fish Amber Ale last night :D:D

Top Bottom