Allaire Snow

lawndart

Shop: Campmor
Shop Keep
nice very nice

jealous of you all for getting out there today. Had to run over to my moms house to shovel her driveway....back hurts now.

anyone know how Allaire will be on if we go Sunday? How quick does the snow melt?

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
In all seriousness, a few of those are the best I've seen, especially those of the river. Impressive, really!!

dirty bert

Banned
turner

This is why we got snow...my fault.
never ridden yet :mad2:

turner004.jpg

is that a Sultan?

Frank

Sasquatch
Nope...it's an RFX. I am retiring the Iron Horse and used the fork, wheels and cranks off of it.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
jealous of you all for getting out there today. Had to run over to my moms house to shovel her driveway....back hurts now.

anyone know how Allaire will be on if we go Sunday? How quick does the snow melt?

Unless it gets real cold, real fast, I think Allaire is out for the weekend. My lawn is a few inches deep of soggy snow.

Shaggz

A strong 7
that is a real beauty, frank. i still say "bloodshot" would have gone better wih your eyes :rofl:

Glancing Aft

Awesome shots dude. The fact that I quit beer until May makes that double bag shot sting though!
If it makes you feel any better, I drank one in your honor?

awesome pix everyone.....Will looked a little cold.;)
Somehow I forgot to wear my goggles, I didn't realize till I was to the bottom of my hill, to say the least it sucked.

Where are all these 26" pics from??The Smithsonian??????
If only I had the money... If you want to buy me a superfly, I'm super game to ride it ;)

I spent my afternoon at mountain creek. It left a lot to be desired once the rain/sleet road in and compacted the snow. Leave it to mountain creek to have crappy conditions the day it snows.

beachwoodbikes

Shop: Beachwood Bikes
Shop Keep
New Ride

That's a beauty! Where's the big ring? That bike looks awefully ripable anyway. Good luck with it

dualfisted

I'd be soooooooo jealous if I hadn't just done three big rides in as many days. The day off was kinda nice, except for the snow shoveling. Congrats you guys for getting in the snowy rides, Ken, I'd probably have gone, I was up early today too, I know the arm twist of you going would've definately worked. Lates, TJ

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
early huh...i guess i get up at 7 and leave shortly after a cup of coffee and come spec.K...just got a set of race face Xtype cranks...kinda wanna play with them...ill prob get to the trail at 8.00am see you there if anyone goes

ArmyOfNone

GAH! So jealous you got out ken! Good stuff. I got home from work and was craving to jump in the saddle. However my body got the best of me as I followed the bowl of cinnamon toast crunch with sleep till about 3 in the afternoon. Then it was the stupid trainer for 40 minutes. :puke:

Top Bottom