Allaire Saturday 12/15 9AM

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Jeez, Google says this is 1:25 from my house. I don't know if I can swing that big of a day. Make me a maybe at this point.

walter

Fourth Party
Jeez, Google says this is 1:25 from my house. I don't know if I can swing that big of a day. Make me a maybe at this point.

Then drive to my house, then it will only be 30 min. Hour and a half sounds a bit off to me.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It does seem high. I was thinking like an hour. What do you think?

ArmyOfNone

Yea i think you should be a bit over an hour. 1.5 sounds like a bit much. Also the roads will be clear of traffic.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Norm,

It's a solid hr. from my house, figure 1.10 to 1.15 from yours.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Kirt does that mean youll be joining?

I'd love to. Still recovering from wrist surgery 2 weeks ago. Might try a short one tomorrow to see how I feel. Still some pain if I put enough pressure on it. Plus I haven't been on a bike for a few weeks & you guys would kill me.

ArmyOfNone

I'd love to. Still recovering from wrist surgery 2 weeks ago. Might try a short one tomorrow to see how I feel. Still some pain if I put enough pressure on it. Plus I haven't been on a bike for a few weeks & you guys would kill me.

Ahhh...yes sir heal up my good man. See you soon!

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
I don't know...something like "Sport class training pace" or "not beginner but not all-out hammering"?:D

Hope we can ride together soon, be it tomorrow or another time.

Went skiing yesterday. My legs are toast. Maybe next time.

Have fun.

Gary

walter

Fourth Party
allaire was good times today. Hope you guys had a good ride, I had a nice little ride, new brakes working nicely now. I think I saw Mrs. ChrisG as I was heading out, and although never formally introduced, I think the Pixy crew was arriving as I was leaving. Hope you all had a good day as well, conditions were just dandy.

Also, thanks to the fella in the parking lot for allowing me to spin his Niner around, I am now definate on what size I need, sweet. For now, I am going to see how late I can wait before I go buy a snow shovel. Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone.

trener1

Really good ride, we rode for about 2 hours.
It was great meeting and riding with you guys.

Odd little tidbit of useless information.
according to my little Garmin we were going uphill for 45 minutes....
Not bad for a flat park.

scalpel6

Great ride today :getsome: The parking lot was packed from 8:00 AM on. It was great to see so many people having a good time.

Norm, you were missed :hmmm:

Chris, Thanks for putting this together

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was outside, on the road, sub-30. It was cold. I just had a hard time getting up in the dark and justifying a 5+ hour day for a 2 hour ride this particular time, especially since both I and my daughter are sick. Not a good time of year to be burying yourself really.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The kid woke up 8-12 times last night, so when 6:00 am rolled around, I just went back to bed. The road wasn't so bad except that I dressed for warmer than it was because my thermometer hasn't been working right the last 2 days.

J-Dro

Sorry I missed you guys. It just didn't work for me today. Struggling to get out the door these days.

I did a romp at Round Valley today... the trails were covered with frozen granules of ice about an inch deep. Surprisingly good traction. And I had forgot how much noise your tires make as they roll over the carpet of frozen granules.

Norm, get out and embrace the cold!

Top Bottom