Allaire Saturday 1/20 9AM

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
I'm out. LBS wants to do recon tommorrow and has commandeered me at this late hour as their sherpa guide.Dagnabbit!!Have fun and know i'll be at least 10* colder than you..............................................

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Roll call

Brett and Sean, no worries. See you soon, up there or down here.

So we've got:
-Bill
-Walter
-Fred
-Kris
-Ben (maybe)
-Chris
-Mike M. (not a board participant)

See you for 9AM rollout. Post to here in the morning if anything comes up.

ArmyOfNone

w00t!!!...lookin forward to tomm.

Its flurrying rite now. Think that will effect the trail conditions? Also i was out yesterday in the morning and my toes were freezing! well atleast for the first part of the ride till i warmed up. Any tips to keep my feet warm. I do have some goretex windproof socks on the way.

ArmyOfNone

well if your there... wake me up! I wouldnt want to be rude! :) I just kinda figured that id b there a bit early b4 everyone else.

Although thinking about it now, i should be there a bit after 8 sooo mayb i wont be too early.

walter

Fourth Party
Im like a kid on Christmas eve with stuff, so I should be there fairly early myself. I was going to go to Atlantic City tonight for some MMA fights at the Tropicana, but decided to stay home and go riding tomorrow.

If anyone else gets there, I got a silver saturn vue, haro mary.

Are any of those guys with those funny geared bikes showing up?

Last edited:

ArmyOfNone

i thout the same untill i got my SS. Not that i hate gears. But witnessing those with them breaking parts bc they were all mucked up made me feel nice :D

walter

Fourth Party
You will see in a few short hours, I will be wishing for 26 more, but you guys will be far enough ahead that you wont hear my profanities.

BiknBen

I'm out. I'm on Dady Duty. Gotta play chearleader at my 7YO's B-Ball game.

I'll be riding somewhere later in the day to make up for it.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I'm out. I'm on Dady Duty. Gotta play chearleader at my 7YO's B-Ball game.

I'll be riding somewhere later in the day to make up for it.
No one can argue with Daddy Duty. We'll see you next time Ben.

I want to get a gang together for a Hartshorne & Huber boogie in the next few weeks.

walter

Fourth Party
I want to get a gang together for a Hartshorne & Huber boogie in the next few weeks.[/QUOTE]

I think by the end of todays ride, we're going to have some frozen boogies.

ArmyOfNone

Fun Fun...O the pain!

:D Great ride out there w/ the usual suspects flying around effortlessly through the woods. I was happy for the most part that i was able to keep you all in sight.

Im beat now. Great times as usual! we should try to make this kinda regular type thing. Mayb steal bill and chris's pedals untill the weekend so we can mayb get a leg up.

:D :D

Sexytime!

Top Bottom