allaire ride tomorrow

dualfisted

i'm audi.....

I thought I was gonna be able to do this one, but alas, no dice. I'm working OT on what was my day off on monday. Good luck.

B

blackflag

5 pm sunday

i believe you guys are talking about Monday.... Anyone going out today (Sunday)?

walter

Fourth Party
Mind If I join in at 5pm ish? I will be coming up from Brick.
How long of a ride do you guys normally do?

Hey, keep in mind these guys are planning on riding tomorrow, Monday, not today like your title suggests.

Just didnt want to get everyone mixed up

dualfisted

working today n tomorrow

I'm out either way. Weather permitting, I'll be rocking Allaire on tuesday. I'm all fired up now after JORBAfest. I could use the rest though, I am TIRED

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Hey, keep in mind these guys are planning on riding tomorrow, Monday, not today like your title suggests.

Just didnt want to get everyone mixed up

this will be Monday as I have to much crap to do today around the homestead today :)
can you down Walter?
Blackflag we normally do at least an hour I personally don't hammer so if you want to join in will be in the lot around 5:00 red jeep. L8tr.

B

blackflag

thanx for the clarity all. Weekdays are almost impossible for me. I leave Red Bank - drive home to brick, then back up to allaire. Sometimes I don't even get off until 6 pm.... Weekends I definitely want to be out there though.

Frank

Sasquatch
Hey !!! Good news....we'll have a post TM group ride this sunday at about noon. The pace will be relaxed due to the fact that we'll have worked at tm for the previous 4 hrs.

B

blackflag

so that means T.M. starts at 0800 hours..... where do you guys meet for that?

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Hey !!! Good news....we'll have a post TM group ride this sunday at about noon. The pace will be relaxed due to the fact that we'll have worked at tm for the previous 4 hrs.

thread stealer...:mad2:

B

blackflag

delayed reaction

that sucks damm work what good is it anyways...

heh, You guys and gals would want me to work late if there were problems. . . . meet you @ hospital road Sunday

Last edited by a moderator:

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
thanx for the clarity all. Weekdays are almost impossible for me. I leave Red Bank - drive home to brick, then back up to allaire. Sometimes I don't even get off until 6 pm.... Weekends I definitely want to be out there though.

hey man i work in redbank too... where do you work?

walter

Fourth Party
this will be Monday as I have to much crap to do today around the homestead today :)
can you down Walter?
Blackflag we normally do at least an hour I personally don't hammer so if you want to join in will be in the lot around 5:00 red jeep. L8tr.

Mike, I am off tomorrow but I cant make it at 5, most likely be there around 9 ish

Top Bottom