Allaire March TM thanks

Frank

Sasquatch
Wow..... a fantastic day for TM at Allaire. 40 volunteers for a total of 130 hrs. !! There were a lot of areas that were attended to by our group of volunteers. A minor re-route and major wash-out repair on the Blind trail, muddy areas repaired on Glass, Steelman, and the Point. Thanks to all:
  • Henry Alfaro
    Ozzie Alfaro
    Andy Heller
    Bob Schwarz
    Mike Confenti
    Jim Doeren
    Val Doeren
    Mike Flatley
    Ferdie Araga
    Ken Seebeck
    Jake Seebeck
    Justin Seebeck
    Brian Hruska
    Rich Chasiage ?
    Ryan McCullough
    Pat Capestro
    Chris Brawley
    Lee Anderson
    Paul Osbourne
    Ebba Osbourne
    John Wojewoda
    Ben Tufford
    Bill McGovern
    Joe Taillacq
    Sue Lipski
    Jim Vreeland
    Sean Tarracone
    Brian Snyder
    Charles Wenz
    Cameron Wenz
    Mark McCall
    Josh Maizel
    John Godwin
    Tony Caprio
    Don Bunnell
    Chris Gozick
    Jason Fenton
    Chris Flecknoe
    John Roselli
ok now my fingers are tired too. :lol:
a great day...thanks to all who attended.
Frank

Last edited:

BiknBen

A couple pics. Glad to see everyone and offer a hand.

I was one of the guys that has been beating on Allaire all winter. I was happy to repay my debt with a little TM.

The majority of the group.
CIMG3812Small.jpg

JimV getting schooled by our crew-master.
CIMG3813Small.jpg

Last edited:

dualfisted

Looks like good fun guys. Sorry I missed it with my high fallutin' corporate function, just another way "whitey" is holdin' me down. Good turnout, can't wait to get out there and check it out. TJ

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
it was a good time for sure my first TM but not the last.
I missed the after ride :(
but did come back for 2 hours in the afternoon which was great.
it was also my first clipped in ride learned not to stop pedaling when going up hill but it was all good.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Great stuff

I was stoked to be there and it was indeed a great feeling to give a little back to a place I get so much enjoyment from. And of course it was a blast to hang with J. and the gang and play in the dirt for a few hours.:D

ArmyOfNone

Sorry I missed ya!

I was at work until 12 or so and then had a was running around mad most of the day. Well i wasnt mad like :mad2: but you get it.

don

Very good dig day. Cool to meet some people especially all the folks in our crew.

And big props to Frank, Mike and the others in charge for the organization. All the flags and prep work kept the standing to a minimal. It looked like a LOT of work got done by everyone. Rode that re-route and it felt good - almost didn't notice it which is a really good thing - very integrated and kept the flow of the trail.

That roller thing that jdog and his crew worked on was fun. I came close to manualing them and they felt smooth. A couple more times and once it gets worked in it will be perfect. Have to go back and check out the 6 ft berm/mud hole fix.

To top it off we got some quick hip/whips in before I had to head home.

beachwoodbikes

Shop: Beachwood Bikes
Shop Keep
New Work

We had a sorta renegade splinter crew that went of on our own. We did a solid hour digging a very cool berm feature.

I was a bit anxious about the big boss's response but when he rode it he was super stoked.

We couldn't help but add some flow and fix a mud hole all at once.

6 foot berms are good for that.

..and it is Multi-use! er.. sort of.

You will know this when you ride it. Think BMX track banked turn.

J_

Rode it with Johnny Pnemonic today, fun.

johnnypneumonic

even though i didnt make the official list it was still great to get out there and do my part for TM. met some awesome dudes and had a blast diggin and learned a ton in a short period of time about sustainable trail building from some experts. the new stuff was so fun i had to do a double session yesterday! Cant wait for the 6 mile TM!

Frank

Sasquatch
Johnny....please pm me with your name address etc and I'll add you to our list of volunteers, and I'll edit the post. Thanks for letting me know about this, we need all the hours possible.
thanks,
Frank

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Johnny....please pm me with your name address etc and I'll add you to our list of volunteers, and I'll edit the post. Thanks for letting me know about this, we need all the hours possible.
thanks,
Frank

Nice catch.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Frank,
if it is important and you or going to edit the list anyway.
Mike Confonti should be Mike Confenti
Mike Confonti is is my evil twin :)

Frank

Sasquatch
Frank,
if it is important and you or going to edit the list anyway.
Mike Confonti should be Mike Confenti
Mike Confonti is is my evil twin :)

Excellent !!!! Thanks. sorry I butchered your name. The form does not give too much space.:eek: or I'm just getting old:hmmm:.

OK so I opened the door now......

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions