Allaire Conditions

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
6p5p.gif

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
So just as a standard reminder if we get a lot of rain over night please try not to ride any trails that are wet and soft. If you are out and run across a puddle please slow and go through the center rather then around it. That said the trails were good today did not do TW heard that some of the corners are holding water.

EMago

We got quite a bit of rain over the weekend, but that didn't stop the 20+ cars I saw in the lot yesterday when I drove by.SMH

Jrzjoe

It wasn’t bad today. A little grease in a few corners and two spots were a little soft. I did a bunch. I guess this is moot considering tonight’s storms.

Jrzjoe

It was good today. The only soft spots were in Tw and only in the a handful of the very tight corners.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i will be there around 1630 tonight, if its bad i will post up for ya but i expect it to be fine.

theranch

Yesterday the trails were decent except for the pit! Rain washed out the run-in to the jump. It is very dangerous now. It's going to take a crew or some machinery to move dirt back into place. That is a fun spot to session when I come up to ride.
Herbert's Drift needs some serious sand removal in two critical turns. I'd be up for a work day to replace sand with clay and shape into berms. That's a fun trail when it's not super sandy. That is the trail that runs down hill from the power lines (see image).

Attachments

• HerbertsDrift.jpg
    HerbertsDrift.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 369

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions