Allaire Conditions

EMago

If I wasn't at work I could tell you. According to Strava there are a lot of people riding today , so conditions can't be too bad

Asked a few people who rode today. Pretty much all have said the same, slow but rideable

Last edited:

Frank

Sasquatch
Current conditions are.........patches of snow covered trail followed by mostly slop. A lot of standing water on my abbreviated dawn patrol ride in sub freezing temps. Sadly, the ground seems to have retained some warmth and the snow is melting creating a lot of mud. It will take some time to dry up.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
If it freezes up, I will try another dawn patrol later in the week and will post my findings
empire-strikes-back-chewbacca-e1395279367832.jpg

w_b

based on the trail conditions clicky on the main menu, ratings are on 1-4 scale, 4 being perfect, 3 being mostly good

Capture.JPG

choop

Yesterday it was snow and wet leaves. With last nights cold and today's cloud cover, it should remain frozen. Saturday morning is supposed to be sunny and hit above freezing around 10. The morning should remain ok. The afternoon will be ok in spots and sloppy in others. It depends on how much snow we get this afternoon and where the sun comes through the trees. Sunday will be sloppier than Saturday.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions