Allaire Conditions

Johnny Utah

Not ready, more rain coming tomorrow. Next week will be dry, looking like Thursday may be a possibility.

Please stay out, these are the worst conditions to ride Allaire in. We need the ice pak to melt then dry out a good bit.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 231
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 237
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    285.7 KB · Views: 222
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 229

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Thanks of the update John, with the rain we got yesterday and the warm weather coming this week at least the trails will defrost… Lets just hope for some sun and a good breeze to dry stuff out.
It is also time to setup the trail maintence schedule for this year so everyone who wants to give a hand stay tuned…

Cha1985

I rode There on monday the 16th the trails are looking real good, there is the normal problems out there with the poor drainage, and right at the beginning its a bit muddy (from the hospital rd parking lot in a few hundred feet), but once you get back there its good, trails are not that beat up....

ReverendNewman

U can't really expect people not to ride in any weather. Me, I personally don't ride when the trails are a mess because it just makes them worse, even when it dries out. The most we can hope for is the people that do ride r respectful.

Sandman98

According to my source said that its 95% rideable except the entrance to the trailhead after the lot. They been all over the park and the other side of the lot.

Johnny Utah

The same source that has been riding when it is wet:confused:

Just saying.......

I will drop by later today and take a look.

Peace and love

265crosser

Rain last night totaled maybe 1/10 of an inch; trails are 95% with a few bad ones thrown in, tread light in those and have fun again!

Johnny Utah

Crossing fingers and heading over now. Can I collect on the millionth reply? What is the prize?

I hope it is ointment.....

Johnny Utah

Good call on the source Sandy. I tend to be very sensitive when discussion of wet riding occurs, especially in a park I do work in on the reg.

That being said....,

Conditions are decent. From the Hospital Road lot to the middle of the airplane field is a swamp.

The blind trail (follows the road to the sandpit) is a swamp, avoid it.

Didn't get across the street or to Micks, but everything else was solid. Including Tiger.

The frogs are singing in the Hog Bog, so go have a listen!

Sandman98

Good call on the source Sandy. I tend to be very sensitive when discussion of wet riding occurs, especially in a park I do work in on the reg.

That being said....,

Conditions are decent. From the Hospital Road lot to the middle of the airplane field is a swamp.

The blind trail (follows the road to the sandpit) is a swamp, avoid it.

Didn't get across the street or to Micks, but everything else was solid. Including Tiger.

The frogs are singing in the Hog Bog, so go have a listen!

No worries. Its all good.

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
The trails were good today. Missed the singing frogs. Nice and dry. Plenty of evidence of people riding when it was wet. Airplane field was dry too. No TW.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions