Allaire Conditions

Dr Superb

Just about as good as it could possibly get there, but i didnt ride the river trail. Surprised to see not many cars there, but i guess not everyone had off for the holiday.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
The trails were in great shape today skipped TW but every thing else was perfect..

D'Oh

Rode there early this morning. Trail was in great shape. It was 30 degrees and a mist of rain. Trail was super fast and packed down. We cleared a few branches that came down that were in the way. So go have fun.

njmark

Professional Cyclist
What about tomorrow, it rained all day here in Manville. I figure a no go but I need to get on my bike and the towpath has gotten real old real fast.

Frank

Sasquatch
Still in the 40's. It rained a good part of the day and my recycling can has about an inch of water. Not great :(

Johnny Utah

River trail was under a foot or so of water yesterday, but the high side of the park (west, tomac's/serpentine/switchback side) was not bad, the main fire road had some healthy puddles, Mick's, glass, and Steelman were all clear, nice, and tacky. See you mofo's this weekend.:popcorn:

njmark

Professional Cyclist
I hope this is true, I need to get out in the worst way. I need to print out a map, last time there I spent most of the time being lost.

Frank

Sasquatch
I need to print out a map, last time there I spent most of the time being lost.

While getting lost can be frustrating, it can be so much fun if you have the time. I'm sure you can find a guide, there should be 3000 vehicles there this weekend.;)

wonderturtle

Allaire was in good shape this afternoon. a few moist turns. but otherwise great. didnt do tigerwoods so dont know how that is.

TheBikeGuy1

Shop: The Bicycle Hub
Shop Keep
rode today and yesterday

rode allaire yesterday and this afternoon the trail conditions are good not alot of mud its got a good pack going on i would say i had some of the best riding i ever had there in the last two days found some new trails and rode some ways i have never rode before. also took out my newly built up singlespeed love it never thought i would enjoy not having any gears !

MMuller

I'm thinking of doing some valet parking tomorrow for some spare change. Maybe run a shuttle van to the trailhead. Ha! :p Should be an active day at our little gem on the Jersey shore.

wonderturtle

I'm thinking of doing some valet parking tomorrow for some spare change. Maybe run a shuttle van to the trailhead. Ha! :p Should be an active day at our little gem on the Jersey shore.

oh its gonna be packed. we are getting there at dawn. done by 930. avoid the crowds :)

Bizarro

off today...place was premo this morning before anything major moved in b/c of storm....tacky. Last night was great too.

I need more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I think we are not looking good for the weekend might be ride able sunday if so I will be there...

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions