Allaire Conditions

They never were, I ride mine in there on the regular without issue: are you riding again? Hope all is well!
was kidding. Or I would've been banned 20 years ago. Maybe would've been a good thing since, even though riding/racing all over the map, all my damage happened at Allaire. I wouldn't call it "riding" but I am sometimes on a bike or surfboard and sorta gingerly coast around. Thankful for anything I can get. See you out there!

So, basically littering for selfish minimal benefit, because you’re both clueless and inconsiderate.
All the while, ready to fire.

Never mind hunters!
Is it still safe now that there has been more and more frequent Sasquatch sightings at Allaire again?😳

With the weather I expected a packed parking lot, it was actually overflowing. Cars on the side of the road everywhere. Usually not a problem, even with a pack parking lot, I rarely see people on the trails themselves. That was not the case today. It was chaos on the trails today. Groups of people stopped every where, the worst being people blocking the trail entrances in the parking lot. I say excuse me and they look at me like I am the problem. Oh well, I enjoyed the weather. The trails were in good condition, some wet spots here and there, all the leaves seem to have been ridden on so you can see the trail itself for the most part.
PXL_20201213_172743955.jpg
PXL_20201213_174401614x.jpg

It was crazy there. Lot of rude riders too. Got into it with some ass clown blocking the trail with his bike sideways. He made no attempt to move until I came to a complete stop. Saw more riders holding up their bikes than actually pedaling.
Those no parking signs don't do much either.

I did a short loop at Hospital road and then headed over to the trails over by Brisbane. Had all the trails to myself.

Top of Skyline at Ringwood was packed today as well. Cars were parking along the road which is very dangerous. Covid, 60 degrees and blizzard threat this week had folks in the woods in droves.

These areas could use bigger parking lots, however by the time they would be completed, chances are Covid won't be an issue and trails will go back to normal.

Until then I try to get out by 9am to avoid the crowds and or ride trails not as popular with the Covidiots.

Top of Skyline at Ringwood was packed today as well. Cars were parking along the road which is very dangerous. Covid, 60 degrees and blizzard threat this week had folks in the woods in droves.

These areas could use bigger parking lots, however by the time they would be completed, chances are Covid won't be an issue and trails will go back to normal.

Until then I try to get out by 9am to avoid the crowds and or ride trails not as popular with the Covidiots.
I have been away from the internet from some time. Forgive me for my ignorance, but it is my understanding that you @pooriggy are our Allaire contact for trail issues? If not can you please point me in the direction of said individual?

Thank you.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions