Allaire Conditions

Lou P74

11DC971A-1502-4065-AE2D-48E566EDE21F.jpeg

Tree down on “clamber up” segment.

EJphotos

kjarrett

Thank you for clearing that tree! Awesome photo as well!

Rode there yesterday and went through some truly AWFUL sand sections. With all the park users churning those parts up, it's like pedaling on the beach. I'd imagine it's much better in the late winter and early spring, looking forward to visiting then, too.

Such a great park though. Well worth the hour-plus drive for me.

Again, thank you for your help keeping the trail clear. Much appreciated!

-kj-

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thank you for clearing that tree! Awesome photo as well!

Rode there yesterday and went through some truly AWFUL sand sections. With all the park users churning those parts up, it's like pedaling on the beach. I'd imagine it's much better in the late winter and early spring, looking forward to visiting then, too.

Such a great park though. Well worth the hour-plus drive for me.

Again, thank you for your help keeping the trail clear. Much appreciated!

-kj-
Sand is great when it freezes up in the winter!

EJphotos

You're right about the sand. Noticed a lot more sand during this morning's ride. Also, there is a tree down by the parkway trail. I can't exactly pinpoint where it is because this was my first time on that trail but its near the maze of trails before you get to the dinosaurs, and right before that tree tunnel....quite close to the actual parkway....yeah very descriptive I know lol.

joenova

You're right about the sand. Noticed a lot more sand during this morning's ride. Also, there is a tree down by the parkway trail. I can't exactly pinpoint where it is because this was my first time on that trail but its near the maze of trails before you get to the dinosaurs, and right before that tree tunnel....quite close to the actual parkway....yeah very descriptive I know lol.
Was my first time yesterday, as well -- excellent system with a lot of diverse trails for all types skill levels, imo. The multiple jump areas were a lot of fun, lol. I missed the dinosaurs but next time going to make it a point to check them out (or make an extra trip out with my kids). The sand was more than I expected but overall it wasn't so bad.

What tire pressure are you guys running at Allaire? I'm trying to dial it in and I find that very subtle differences make a huge difference.

w_b

All depends on your setup right? I run 2.4 DHR2 tubeless at like 20-24. Down at 16 it gets a lil squishy in the turns. At 30 it’s bouncing all over. I weigh 185. Rims are 29er x 30mm inside

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions