Allaire Condidtions Today?

PTB66

have off from work today and I'm looking for somewhere that won't be washed out. I also don't want to do any damage to the trails either.
Never been to Allaire, but from what I've read here, it drains well.
What do you think??? do-able? This will be my first time @ Allaire so any advice would be nice...Already read that "tall grass=chiggers":)
BTW....the rain was my fault..new bike=bad weather.:mad2:

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
We got some more rain locally overnight, but the park was awesome yesterday. I expect it will be fine today, particularly if you get there a little later.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
it was good in the afternoon also,it should be fine after lunch I am going to try and get there at 5:00 unfortunately I need to work :(

PTB66

Thanks for the quick responses..Should be there around 1ish and hopefully not get lost on the trails. Printed out a few maps...Should be interesting.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
you should not get lost also I am sure there are people riding there if you do.
I would stay away from the river side as that will be muddy.have a good ride.

PTB66

didn't go as well as I hoped ...Conditions were good but I got a flat 15 minutes into the ride....No problem right?? I got a chance to fix a flat for the first time, all went well. BTW love the Co2. The thing filled it up in a few seconds.....So...I get on and maybe 5 minutes into the ride "BANG" another flat.....and no tube. Hiked it back to the car and inspected the tire....It has a tare right where the bead is...oh well!

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
if you are around I will be in the lot 17:00 Tuesday night the trails were a bit wet tonight we must of gotten a lot of rain last night.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
drugs?

if you are around I will be in the lot 17:00 Tuesday night the trails were a bit wet tonight we must of gotten a lot of rain last night.

is that 5:00? ill be there a bit earlier, i need to score some speed to keep up with you dude. they put me on over nights at the new job on 2 weeks training, i have to sit and watch a boiler all night...someone call the OSHA i don't have a license

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
is that 5:00? ill be there a bit earlier, i need to score some speed to keep up with you dude. they put me on over nights at the new job on 2 weeks training, i have to sit and watch a boiler all night...someone call the OSHA i don't have a license
On the job training? and yes 17:00 is 5:00 pm just easier to type...as for keeping up I don't know bout that but I did clear all the hills on Tiger woods tonight...plus moved a killer tree that was blown down.:rolleyes:

walter

Fourth Party

what time you going?

PTB66

I'd like to but I can't do 5pm...I work 3rd shift..5pm is sleepy time for me...I'll Probably try to get there over the weekend.

walter

Fourth Party
It's 8:55 and I'm sitting in the lot at Allaire, just finished my ride. The sun is shining and the trails are in great shape!

Think I will head over to Kelly's for some breakfast.

Steelman extension is awesome, great job guys!

P.S. If you're the guy who just pulled in the lot in a light blue VW and silver hardtail, why no helmet?

Last edited:

dualfisted

1700 eh

I may just be able to pull that off. Might see u cats in the lot then. If I'm not there, ride on without me!!!

walter

Fourth Party
i was thinking 4ish you went a lot earlier. but i got this F'ing work thing hanging over my head im gonna need some rest before i rip an all night_er

Its cool. I am off all this week so I have to ride while my daughter is in school.

walter

Fourth Party
What:confused:? Weren't you off for like 6 months? Is Pepsi hiring?

Well, since I was home for six months, all my vacation and sick/personal time got stored up. After this week I still have one more vacation week plus a week of sick/personal days to burn. Everything will go back to normal Jan. 1

And no, they aren't hiring right now:D

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions