Allaire Condidtions Today?

dualfisted

nice!!!!!!!

My post three hour surf session meal @ Fins in Brick was da bomb.
Mike 243 and I took a nice crackhead paced ride @ Allaire this evening, @ least I thought we were pushing a pretty good pace, til we got smoked on Tiger Woods by homeskillet on the "turquise-ish" SS Bianchi, haha. The conditions were sweet with the exception of some mud in the usual places. Rode steelman, including my first pass thru the extension which is fun, all of Tiger Woods, the rode Glass Trail in the more uphill direction, then a bit of Blue Trails @ the end of Glass, then back to the lot and heard the River Trail had held up well, so we knocked that out too. That plus my ride to and from the house utilizing some of the trails across the street made for a damn fine time.
Dustin, u missed out, I'm sure Mike would have lent u some of his "portable snortables" to get u thru your night @ work. PS- PC Police note that that was indeed me kidding (why do I feel the need to include that here??? Everyone knows I'm a kidder)
Anyway, good ride tonight Mike, Peace out cub scouts

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
My post three hour surf session meal @ Fins in Brick was da bomb.
Mike 243 and I took a nice crackhead paced ride @ Allaire this evening, @ least I thought we were pushing a pretty good pace, til we got smoked on Tiger Woods by homeskillet on the "turquise-ish" SS Bianchi, haha.
He does make it look easy, he rode the mooch on that.all and all another good ride tonight. gonna try and hit it up thursday and friday after work.
.before I left I was talking to the two cross guys, that indeed must be a rush to tear up the trails with one of those

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
I know the one guy was Chris G but as I suck at remembering names I just realized that when you mentioned it.. don't no who is buddy was..:)

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
funny. works gonna blow at least i got some Palahniuk books to read, finish off Rant and start Haunted i think. me and MIG are doing mercer at 2ish if the rain holds out 70% chance it will but 30% it won't
are you around sunday maybe get MIG and we can do hartshorne...
PS: make sure you have a spare bolt..:)

walter

Fourth Party
is mercer still thorn crazy, I havent been there in quite some time but I remember a lot of thorns

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
didnt seem too thorny last time i was there. im pretty stoked to ride there though. also getting paid tomorrow and HALTERS is on the way :hmmm::D:getsome:

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
but of course

Funny how the Broadway in Point Pleasant is 3 blocks from my house, but I would drive 15 minutes north to get my morning groove on at Kelly's. I miss the days of LongIslandTea at 10am.

el viejo

thats cause you cant get caught as easy 15 minutes away but 10 in the mornin sounds alittle early do you have anite job

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
Mercer is way rooty. I rode my rigid SS there on my last (only) ride there, and I damn near shook my prostate loose.:eek:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions