Allaire beginner rides return...

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
As of now we are a go for tonight I will post up here by 4 if we are out. Of course if it starts to rain we can consider that a sign to not ride tonight.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
it was very humid but no rain so it was a nice night to be in the woods.
as we had a smaller group and some of the trails would be wet we rode some different stuff..
hope everyone had fun.

NJ Gator

Hoping to join you guys in the later part of July- my son is just starting to ride and we are going to be in Ortley for a week. I have never ridden Allaire as I am up north but he should have a few six mile rides in before we get there!

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Hoping to join you guys in the later part of July- my son is just starting to ride and we are going to be in Ortley for a week. I have never ridden Allaire as I am up north but he should have a few six mile rides in before we get there!
come on out and join the fun looks like this week will be dry.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Yes as Stan said we are on unless we get thunder storms and I will post by 4 PM if we scrub.
That said it looks like a good night to ride we meet and try to roll out by 6PM.
Come on down.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Well it was hot last night but at least not humid :) we got around 8 miles in trails are in standard summer sandy shape.
Hope to see more folks out on these beginner rides...

58501178381__F874F12A-D907-402F-9BDD-E36FF8830EE4.JPG

obligatory mt. fukitalll up nose group picture added for Frank.... miss you out on these rides dude

Last edited:

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Hey everyone we are going to cancel the Tuesday night beginner ride for tonight due to the weather.
Hope everyone has power back on after the storms last night...

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
so it looks like thunder storms are going to roll in arouind 4 to 5 if this happens we can't ride... :( stay tuned....

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Work in the way- too bad as I have a Cannondale with front shocks and a dropper post! Could use some tips on latter. Have fun ?
lets see what happens this week end... We will need someone that has experiance with a dropper post..

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions