Allaire beginner rides return...

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
greetings we are back to riding Tuesday nights starting next Tuesday 4/16 we meet at 6 pm at the hospital road lot.
These are no drop fun rides as fast as the slowest rider come on out just bring your bike and helmet and sense of humor...
We will post here and on the ATUG fb page by 4 pm if the weather gets bad....

gpTron

Hoping we don't get too much rain this weekend. Really want to make it out on the 23rd since it's my only chance for the next couple of months.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Hey everybody it has rained pretty much here since Sunday and looks like showers again for Tuesday.
So we will need to cancel tommorows beginner ride.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This has to be the longest running group ride on site ??
Very awesome, who is the most famous to start here and make it to the big leagues?

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
remember if we get the dreaded thunder storms later today the ride will be canceled.
I will post up here by 4:00 if we are off no post means we ride at 6:00...

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Well looking at the radar going to need to cancel tonight's ride.
They are calling for bad storms from 6 pm on see you all next week.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Hey every one looks like I am going to postpone the Tuesday ride until Wednesday lets try to give the trails a good day to dry out.
Same drill meet at 6 for a cruise through the woods as fast as the slowest rider always able to get folks to the lot if need be.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
just a remnder the Tuesday night beginner rind is tomorrow night see you all there.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Well now I just got a big thing to do at work so I most likely will not be in for the ride.
So the real JORBA beginner ride is off for tonight :( oh and work sucks.....

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Hey everyone due to soft trail conditions it looks like we are canceled for tonight's ride.
Hope to see you all next week.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions