Allaire Beginner Ride on Tuesdays

NJ Jess

Allaire will have a Beginner ride each Tuesday at 6pm. This makes for some nice easy miles that work as a recovery ride for me, but sometimes I use my DH bike for strength training the pedalling. Hopefully, some more girls will ride with me.

kerrybelle

Would love to but....

We're in Kentucky right now. I'll plan on it next week. I've been dying to hear about Duryea. This ride is always a lot of fun!

Kerry

Jam5377

Is everyone in KY?

I am in KY also.. I am going to the shops out here to scout out a group ride and a possible Kona rental. I'll let you know how I make out!

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Really great to see such a big gang out in Allaire for this ride. Big props to Frank, Jess, Mike, and anyone else putting energy into getting folks out riding together and digging how cool it is.

Frank

Sasquatch
Really great to see such a big gang out in Allaire for this ride. Big props to Frank, Jess, Mike, and anyone else putting energy into getting folks out riding together and digging how cool it is.

We've been having great turnouts, and a lot of fun.:)

H

homieg9999

I would love to come out to this once school is over (I'm a teacher). I'm fairly new to the sport, started back in January, and only have about 5 rides under my belt or so (I also road cycle though). I look forward to seeing you guys out there.

I was just wondering about the details. How many people usually show up, how long do you guys usually ride, etc.

Thanks.

NJ Jess

welcome to the fun

Great to hear you are interested in riding with us. We have had as few as 4, but normally over 12. Once we had 22. It was really cool, cause we have a lot of experienced riders inbetween new riders in the pace line. We help you learn how to go up inclines, down inclines, cornering, braking, and how to go over small obstacles. Allaire is wonderful for beginners because it has "go arounds" on nearly every obstacle. We start at 6 pm and go for 1 -1 1/2 hours. We can loop back to the parking lot for people with time constaints and some of us ride a "fast loop" at the end of the ride. really, no worries. Hope to see you out there next Tuesday.

H

homieg9999

Thanks for the reply Jess. I'd like to make it up this Tuesday, but I'm not 100% yet. As the year comes to an end, as a teacher my life is insane. Especially since it's my first year. So if not this week, probably the following. And most likely I won't need the "go arounds" I'm pretty comfortable with obstacles. I've ridden, Brendan Burne, Clayton, and Hartshorne. Hope to see you soon.

Top Bottom