Allaire Beginner Group Ride

Frank

Sasquatch
How many mtbnj folk can you pick out of this picture?
DSCN15290001.jpg

here are some of the known:
KenS
Mr Chainsaw
Mean Irish Guy
NJ Jess
Adventure Chick
Trailrider
DualFisted
BiscoJosh
Crash in NJ
gt2brew
Brian Snyder
pdm362
Mike243
and welcome new comers,
Piper1959
TonUpMike
are there any more???
Thank you all for attending...much fun !!

Last edited:

crash_in_nj

It was a good time. Thanks to Frank and the crew for putting this together for us.

I managed to rough myself up a bit afterwards trying to ride a wheelie in the parking lot and going over backwards. The damage came to: 1 ripped glove, 1 scratched seat, 1 bruised wrist, 1 bruised cheek, a pile of small cuts on my elbow and a rather serious contusion to my ego:) Too bad I wasn't running the cam for that one...

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Dude you have to keep that cam on 100% of the time you are on the bike, that would have been awesome footage. :D

We have all done the wheelie in the lot crash, dont worry about the ego.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I saw that......you were attacked by a squirrel though. It wasn't your fault.
I wonder if this squirrel has a cousin over at 6 mile I have heard tales about the animals trying to take the woods back... :)

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
It was great to see that big crew gathered for the Tuesday evening ride. Gotta love the energy of everybody getting together for a fun ride.

Kudos to Frank and everyone else involved in making these rides happen.

Last edited:

TonyC

awesome shot! Is it the little wheel ride? Jk
It must be nice to get out for an evening ride. Wish I was able to be there. I'm jealous.

Piper1959

New to the Forum and Ride Group

Excellent Ride Hope fully I can make the time to continue to join such an enthusiastic group. It has been a long time since i have enjoyed myself riding in a group. this was more than a pleasure. The support given to others is outstanding. I hope all who rode felt the same, and this mood continues to every one who rides any where.

Mare

I wasn't riding with you, but I saw you all in the lot and in the trails. You all looked like you were having a ton of fun. Glad to see you all out there!

Frank

Sasquatch
were you the one stretching in the lot when the squirrel attacked Walter(crash in NJ) ?:rofl:

Mare

were you the one stretching in the lot when the squirrel attacked Walter(crash in NJ) ?:rofl:

Oh...is that what happened?!? I thought he just wheelied over the rear tire and fell. Hee! Yes, that was me.

Frank

Sasquatch
Excellent Ride Hope fully I can make the time to continue to join such an enthusiastic group. It has been a long time since i have enjoyed myself riding in a group. this was more than a pleasure. The support given to others is outstanding. I hope all who rode felt the same, and this mood continues to every one who rides any where.

Awesome stuff there....glad you enjoyed. See you next time and welcome to the site.:)

trailrider

What an awesome group ride! Thanks so much to Frank for organizing the ride, Jess for the tips and encouragement, and all others who helped out. Great job to Mike on his first time mountain biking. Everyone was super friendly. Can't wait to ride with the group again soon! :D Katie

Top Bottom